I Guess You'll Learn

As soon as we made it back to the hotel I knew I was in for it, which was why I made sure to drag out our box seat time with Cher and Davis—stop for ice cream and even have a night walk through central park.

To say Karter was frustrated would be putting it lightly—I'm really about to pay for this one.

Once we made it back to the luxurious hotel, I felt my stomach grow with an insane fire, walking slowly to the elevators with Davis and Cher, and clicking our floors very slowly.

As soon as Davis and Cher got off on their different floors, I automatically assumed Karter would pounce on me then and there, but oddly enough she remained quiet.

I turned to her, and almost instantly my stomach grew with even more heat when I noticed her eyes were already on me.

I narrowed my eyes, taking in how her dark eyes were tracing my entire body in an obvious manner.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked, clearly trying too hard to sound bothered when even I knew I wasn't.

Karter shrugged, diverting her eyes up to mine, "Just thinking of all the things I'm about to do to you," she said, taking a step closer to me as the elevator dinged, "You gave me so much time to do so," she murmured, smirking slightly to herself.

I practically felt myself freeze, tilting my head slightly as I imagined anything near what she was possibly thinking.

As the doors glided open, I walked out—again, slowly.

I knew our room was a little further down the hall, and so did Karter, which means we both knew I was buying us both some time.

"Sloan, you're testing my patience," Karter said, her voice lowered and completely serious.

I hummed innocently, "I don't know what you're talking about," I said, clearly lying.

A small whimper bubbled in the back of my throat when I felt a strike against my ass, hearing the loud smack echo throughout the hallway as the burning subsided.

She just... spanked me?

I hate that I can't say I didn't like it.

"Let's walk normally, yeah?" Karter said, sliding her arm around my waist as my cheeks burned with a fierce blush. "If not, I can always carry you," she subtly added.

I narrowed my eyes, looking over at her, which only caused her to raise a challenging brow.

My lips pursed into a line as I walked at a normal pace, easily reaching our hotel room within a few strides—where Karter quickly unlocked the door with a code and let us both in.

Before she could even do anything, I quickly said, "Wait, I really want to get in the jacuzzi," I said, forcing my voice to sound somewhat needy, but even I knew I was buying time.

Karter turned around, tilting her head slightly before nodding, "Figured you'd want that for after, but again, have it your way," she said, smirking slightly, and automatically, I knew she still had something up her sleeve.

Within minutes, Karter had the bath running with hot water and unscented soapy bubbles forming as the water gathered higher and higher.

As we both undressed—Karter obviously going quicker than me—the bath filled up completely.

I couldn't help but take in her body completely, the way it dipped at all the right places and how it seemed like every single part of her was toned to perfection. I actually felt sad when she slid down into the bath and disappeared into the bubbles.