008 - race wars

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

JULES WAITED IN HER CAR, IN THE line for racing. She had missed the rush she got from racing and wanted it back. "I thought your racing days were over. You should be watching like a good girl." A random guy said from his car, winking at her.

"You really wanna try me?" Jules asked, waving around a load of cash. "How 'bout I get you as a prize?" He taunted, placing his cash in the hands of the counter, as did Jules. "You wish you could win me." Jules sneered, pushing her glasses up more.

They were called on "go'. Jules didn't even bother looking at the guy beside her because he wasn't even close. She shifted gears, and when she was about twenty feet from the finish line, she hit her NOS. "Hell yeah, baby!" She cheered, racing back to where the group was.

Jules was walking around being congratulated on her win, and she was even greeted by people she hadn't seen in a while. Jules saw Jesse run to the races with a different emotion. "What the hell is going on?" Jules asked as she got closer to Jesse and the two other boys.

"Who are you racing?" Brian asked, ignoring Jules' question. The black 2000 Honda S2000 with red details had its windows rolled down, showing Johnny Tran. "Jesse..." Jules drawled out, not liking the odds. "Jesse, don't do it. I bet you he's got more than a hundred grand under the hood of that car." Brian warned, crouching down.

Jesse ignored his peers and raced anyway. "Shit." Jules whispered as Jesse hit his NOS too early, costing him the race. Jesse drove off the road, driving away. Jules ran towards Dom with Leon as an angry Johnny Tran drove closer. "Where's he going?" Johnny demanded as he got out of his car with a scowl.

"Went to the car wash." Dom lied, walking closer. "Whatever. Go fetch my car." Johnny demanded. "Go fetch your car? We're not on your block anymore. You better watch who you talk to like that." Dom said, pointing a finger in Johnny's face.

"Toretto!" Johnny shouted as Dom started to walk away. "Toretto!" He yelled again, causing both Toretto siblings to turn around. Jules was already pissed off with the whole situation and wanted to find Jesse to make sure he was okay.

"SWAT came into my house, disrespected my whole family because someone rated me out. And you know what? It was you!" Dom threw a punch at Johnny, causing the place to unfold, and people were attacking others.

Jules swung a right hand at one of Johnny's crew, knocking him to the ground, before Letty pulled her away to a car with Vince, Leon, and an angry Dom trailing behind. Jules had never seen her brother so angry, and that worried her.