Chapter 13

Lani was once again with her grandmother helping and talking about lani future and life, she was happy to have her grandmother with her. Mo'at when she heard about the new from her granddaughter at her old friend will be coming with her clan she was happy, but they had to keep on the down-low because if lani told anyone it wouldn't end well. The two of them were at home doing some work, and have a private conversation between the two of them she was hoping no one else will show up.

Mo'at " so my granddaughter are we going to talk more about this boy who got you starstruck"

Lani " he a very sweet grandmother when I with him I feel happy and he listen to me, he even supports me where dads don't"

Mo'at " what of tsyerio"

Lani " he just like kxee but there some different between the two"

Mo'at " so when are they going to be here I will love to see my old friend "

Lani " I don't know kxee didn't give me a answer that boy is still a mystery he tell me his name but I'm still learning about him"

Mo'at " you will always learn someone that dear to you"

Lani " did you hear that"

Mo'at " yes it sods like we have guest lets go see" everyone was racing towards the beach when lani had caught kxee and his clan standing there, lani was standing by her grandmother.

Tonowair " Olo'eytahn Ion welcome and welcome as well tsahik Uua"

Ion " hello tonowair"

Jake " welcome we didn't know your clan will be coming by here"

Ion " yes we came here to strike up a deal and help you fight against the evil humans, we have seen what the have done and heard the stories of you clans fighting back"

Jake " we are here to help we have heard stories of your clan as well very mysterious but we hope to learn more of you clan and the ways you live by"

Uua " we are happy to reach oh Mo'at old friend it has been so long"

Mo'at " yes it has my friend"

Neytiro " mother you know her"

Mo'at " yes all tsahik know of each other"

Jake " please let us introduce our children these my son neteyam and my daughters Kiri and Tuk"

Uua " you have a handsome son and beautiful daughter"

Tonowair " these are my sons aonung and tsyeria"

Ronal " who is the child by you Ion"

Ion " this si my son Kxee"

Kxee " hello it an honor to meet you all" kxee had winked at lani getting some giggles from her, that didn't go noticed by Uua.

Uua " not to be rude but it seems lie you all forgot child the girl my mo'at"

Mo'at " this is my granddaughter lani and my daughter other second daughter"

Jake " oh yes lani i totally forgot you"

Uua " she is so beautiful as well"

Lani " thank you"

Tonowair " tonight we celebrate the future union of three clan everyone a festivals will be held" everyone was cheering happy about the news as celebration did happen often.

Tonowair " boys why don't you show Kxee around get to know the boy ... what about you Neteyam and aonung as you three are future leaders"

Neteyam " yes that will be wonderful"