Chapter 30

It was the next day after the whole tour of the human base, when Lani was walking around the village as she headed toward a specific place. She soon reached the area, and that was when she spotted her grandmother, sisters, and Ursa. Neytiri and Ronal were there, along with the other sharks and their daughter, as well as healers. Lani took a deep breath in and out as once again she was preparing herself for facing this groups. As it is well know that most of these women didn't like her base on their husbands opinions of her and their own as well. Even the younger women with her didn't like her at all, based on dislike and jealousy as well but lani had become use to some of this childish behavior. Lani soon took a deep breath in and out and soon got ready to face the group.

Lani " good morning"

Moat " my granddaughter you are finally here"

Lani " sorry for the wait grandmother I hope I didn't hold anyone up there were some stuff, I need to attend to at the moment"

Ursa " it good young lady we are just happy you were here right now"

Kiri " sister welcome when grandmother said you will be joining us we become happy"

Tuk " lani good morning"

Lani " good morning my sisters"

Moat " come along my granddaughter let's hope this day can be beneficial as yesterday"

Kiri " the guys had told us the tour had went well yesterday and you had been invited along as well"

Lani " oh yes neteyam found me and asked me to come along it was fun uncle norm said, we all can come by another time to see everybody and everything they been working on"

Kiri " that amazing I was also told you were given praise for being helpful around the camp, I'm so proud of you sister you deserve praise for being helpful"

Lani " thank you"

Tuk " daddy was speaking about you to mama last night they seem very proud as they were smiling"

Lani " oh that good to know"

Ursa " my son and grandson had also spoke your praise as well by it seems like Kxee was speaking more about you, at supper last night long lady it got his father laughing and smiling"

Tuk " aww lani got a boyfriend lani got a ...." Kiri soon placed his hand over tuk mouth and looked at the girl and soon looked at lani.

Kiri " tuk you can do that later not now and remeber they are friends rights"

Lani " yes we are friends and have a close bond as well"

Kiri " ummm"

Mo'at " come on girls lets get going we don't wish to keep everyone waiting" mo'at soon walked with the girls along with ursa as they soon reached where everyone else was gather right now.

Neytiri " lani good morning"

Lani " good morning"

Neytiri " I'm so happy you are here I heard you were with your father the other day it good to have you with us today"

Lani " yes it good to be here grandmother had asked me to come and I need"

Ronal " lani"

Lani " hello ronal"

Tshaik " hello tshaik mo'at and tshaik Ursa"

Mo'at and ursa " hello"

Tshaik 2 " mo'at I see you have brought your three granddaughters kiri and tuk along with lani ... I thought she was not going to inherited the tshaik title after all that happened"