Chapter 32

The morning didn't fair well for Jake sully at the moment, as he wish to have some words with her daughter. Showing lani he a caring father for her and love her deeply like all her, other kids but that seem to go up in flames. That kxee boy was always by her side since he was spotted near her, he had many question he wish to ask the young man. What was the boy deal with lani is there a deeper relationship between the both, that Jake sully hadn't gotten an answer to right now.

Jake " my friends will love to speak with us more and show off more of their work"

Tonowari " good it seems like this alliance has been beneficial after all"

Jake " we will need to be that way if we are going to fight off the RDA"

Tsu'tey " let hope we can end this on going war for once and for all"

Jake " yes it needs to be over for the sake of the younger generation"

Ion " war is deadly and has started unbalancing everything" the group soon had arrived at the human base, seeing some of the humans and avatar walking  around and dealing with some of the stuff as well.

Norm " welcome back everyone we hope this day can be good as the last time you all were here"

Jake " thanks for allowing us to come over again"

Max " I thought the kids will be with you all today"

Jake " they will be by later on in the day they all seem very busy with other stuff"

Max " understood well come along" the olo'eythans had been shown some of new processes that had been made by the scientists since the last time they were here.

Tsu'tey " brother what wrong you seem bother by something"

Jake " it lani it feels like there has been more distance between me and her along with the situation that had happened that other day"

Olo'eythan " oh yes my mate was not very happy on how your daughter had spoken to her"

Jake " yes I'm sorry about that I and Neytiri will have some words with her"

Olo'eythan 2 " you know all the clans have been talking about what moat said about her becoming tshaik, that will bring unbalance to the world and the clans she not right for the position... forsaking centuries of tradition to make one child happy"

Jake " my own clan seems to be support the idea of her being tshaik we have plans to go with my son future mate or one of my other daughters"

Tsu'tey " where is lani have you had a chance to speak with her"

Jake " no she still staying with moat and I was going to have a father and daughter conversation with her, this had come up and she took off with kxee"

Tonowari " there is something going on between her and that boy along with my son as fathers, we need to be there for our kids you have been there for your kids jake sully"

Jake " I'm always there for my kids but right with Lani everything has become a struggle and now it effecting the whole family"

????? " that a lie" soon all the navi looked back to see some avatar and humans looking at them none of them very happy right now.

Jake " what did you say"

Scientist man  " I said you are a big fat liar jake sully you are a good father but not a good father to lani we all know that"

Jake " how dare you criticize me as a father I love all my kids equal and care for them the same I haven't failed or lied at all"

Scientists women " oh jake sully it seems like you lack commons sense and a brain o understand what going on"