one

"We need to stop here, Jungkook. Your future is waiting for you." you said while looking at Jungkook who was smiling but faded as soon as you said that. "Just let her be, baby. I really need you right now." he said, smashing his lips with yours.

The kiss was very hot and passionate. You can feel Jungkook smirking behind the kiss when you don't resist his touch. Yes, he is getting married today and unfortunately the girl who will be his wife is not you but the daughter of his father's business partner.

And here you are standing in the groom's room, making out with him while his future wife doesn't know about what he's doing behind her back. But you're innocent, aren't you? She's the one who snatched Jungkook from you and she must accept this willingly or by force.

Your mind got distracted when you feel something soft, touching your back. You realize that Jungkook has laid you on the couch without letting go of the kiss. You know he won't let you go even if you push him so you let him do whatever he wants.

His hand has moved to your stomach and then to your breasts. He was squeezing it with pleasure and made you moan in his mouth. "I-I need you, baby." he groaned as he was massaging your breast.

His hand started moving to your thigh when the door of the room was knocked on and made Jungkook groan in frustration. He didn't want to let go of your lips but you pushed him away and made him stop before everything is out of control.

"Mr.Jeon, are you ready? The ceremony will begin in 10 minutes." someone said from outside the door of the room. Jungkook doesn't want to answer it and tries to continue what he hasn't finished yet, but you shake your head and stand up to fix your clothes and hair.

"You need to go now, Jungkook." you said, while looking at the mirror. Luckily, you don't wear any makeup and just wear lipbalm to not look pale. "Should we run away from here? I don't want to marry someone who isn't you." he pouted, backhugging you.

You just chuckled and turned to cup his face. "No, Jungkook. Did you forget that your father would kill me if you didn't want to marry her?" You reminded him and he sighed. "I never thought he would use his powers as the Mafia King to scare us."

You shook your head and smiled. "You should be thankful that he gave you the opportunity to be with me. Just last for 5 years and it will all be over. After that, we will do all things together." you convinced him and he nodded in agreement.

You fix his suit and peck his lips. "You better not stare at me or they will find out about our relationship." you patted his chest softly. "I can't promise that." he kissed you one last time and walked out of the room to get ready for the ceremony.

As soon as he went out, you saw Mrs. Jeon come in with a worried face. "Oh, dear. Are you okay?" she asked, holding your hand tightly. "I'm fine, mom." you giggled. She then hugs you and pats your back because she knows that you're not fine.

"I know you're not okay. Don't worry, Jungkook loves you so much and trust me, this marriage is just to make our company big and successful." she said in a convincing tone.

You feel grateful because Mrs. Jeon loves you so much and always wanted you to be her daughter in-law but because of her scary husband, she has to follow his decision but doesn't want you to leave Jungkook so she makes Mr.Jeon agree that you and Jungkook will stay together.

Isn't she possessive of you? You don't know either.

"I'm really fine, mom. Let's go now, I believe you don't want to make everyone wait for you." you let go of the hug and she just smiled sweetly at you. "You're so kind, dear. I don't mind if you're pregnant with Jungkook's child even without getting married." she teased you.