ten

"Love, I'm home!" You heard Taehyung's voice as he took off his shoes before entering the house. You who were in the kitchen just smiled and turned towards him. "I miss you, love." he whined, hugging you to feel your warmness.

"I thought you'll be home late today." you said with a hint of sad in your tone. "I'm sorry. You know I have a lot of projects to do but you don't have to worry! I was thinking of taking a day off to spend time with you." he informed with his boxy smile. Hearing how eager he is to spend time with you, makes you feel very happy.

"How can I not falling in love with you?" you said, wrapping your arms around his neck to give him a few kisses all over his face. Taehyung felt tickled and happy at the same time. You never lose in making his heart beating fast.

"Stop it, love. You're giving too much love." he chuckled, looking into your eyes lovingly. "You deserve it. I can't imagine my life without you." you smiled, pecking his lips. "Me too... I'm sure my life will be ruined if you leave me." he pouted, wrapping his arms around your waist to pull you closer.

You're happy to know Taehyung. He never tires of pouring his love on you just like Jungkook. Taehyung always pampers you like a baby because for him you are a gem that needs to be taken care of so that you will not fall and break.

About Jungkook. You never thought that he would speak badly about Taehyung. Why does he need to investigate about your fiance? You're increasingly suspicious of him. You hope he doesn't show up in your life again. You no longer care if Jihyun cheats on him because that's their problem.

"Okay, that's enough. You need to take a shower, you stink." you teased him by looking at him with a disgust look. Taehyung frowned and sniffed his shirt. "I don't smell anything." he raised his eyebrows, looking so innocent. "You're smelly and stinky. Go away from me."

"Really? Why don't you bathe me? I'm sure it will be fun!" he smirked, wiggling his eyebrows to tease you. You quickly pushed him away and shoot a glare at him. "You pervert. Just go or you will eat alone." you warned, hiding your red cheek. He then laughed and walked away from the kitchen to leave you alone.

"As if you had never seen my naked body before!" he shouted. "Yaa, Kim Taehyung!" you yelled. You're so done with his bold attitude. You shake your head and prepare dinner for you and Taehyung.

-

"Hell no!" Ha Kyung slammed the table, looking into your pictures that was taken by Jungkook. "Is she your ex-girlfriend? Damn it, she's hot!" she gasped loudly, earning a glare from Jungkook. "Focus on the plan, Ha Kyung. She's mine and I won't hesitate to kill you if you dare to touch her." he hissed.

"Your taste is really high. No wonder why you don't want anyone to get into your pants. I'm sure you're sick of masturbating alone while looking at her pictures." she laughed, mocking her boss like always. "I wondered if I should just kill you because you don't know how to shut your mouth."

"Chill, Mr.Jeon. I'm just kidding and sure, I will not do anything to her. You know I still have my little baby waiting at my house." she smirked, leaning her back on the chair. Jungkook rolled his eyes, massaging his temple. "Now, stop talking about your little one and focus." he gritted his teeth.

Ha Kyung just nodded and looked at him with a disinterested look. Before Jungkook could open his mouth to speak, suddenly the basement door was opened and Yeonjun entered with an anxious face. "M-Mr.Jeon.." he stuttered, hesitant to speak.

Jungkook turned towards him, waiting for Yeonjun to continue with an upset look on his face. "What are you trying to do with Miss Y/n?" he asked, making Jungkook to frown. "Why do you care?" he raised his eyebrows, staring at the boy in front of him. "She's innocent, sir. I don't think that you should do this. You will only hurt her."