twenty-three

"I'm sorry, sir but Mrs. Jeon still hasn't eaten her food since yesterday." a maid said with a frightened feeling. Jungkook didn't say anything and just glared at her before sighing. "Is it hard to force her to eat?" he said in a low yet frightening voice. The maid began to shiver. She knows if something happens to you, Jungkook will definitely torture her.

"I have tried to do it, but she still doesn't want to eat. She has also thrown the food into the sink whenever I give her food." she said honestly. Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle at your stubbornness. He knows that you must be rebelling because you have been locked up in a cage.

"She really has made me mad at her." he closed his eyes to relax his mind and walked to the basement to meet you. As soon as he opened the door, he saw you hugging your legs while staring at the cage door but quickly realized when you felt Jungkook's presence. "I heard that you don't want to eat. Is that true, baby?" he said as he approached the cage. You just stared at him and said nothing.

"I see that you have become disrespectful to me. Do you want me to remind you of who I am?" he gritted his teeth as he was getting annoyed by your stare. "Should I respect someone who doesn't trust me? You locked me up and made my life miserable. Should I respect you?!" you shouted, looking at him in furious. You can't take it anymore. Locking you up like you're a prisoner and forcing you to love him.

On the other hand, Jungkook doesn't like the tone you give him. No one dared raise their voice at him and he never thought that you would do it without fear. "You really have forgotten who I am and I will make sure that this time you will really remember it!" he rolled his eyes and started to walked out from the basement. You're scared. This is not good. He will do anything to make you suffer without him realizing it.

After a few minutes, he returned but not this time he was not alone. Behind him, there is Ha Kyung and also Yeonjun. They look very scary. Their faces were covered with fresh wounds and blood. "What have you done to them?!" you yelled as you shook the cage door. He just smirked sinisterly and started hanging them on the ceiling, totally ignoring you.

"J-Jungkook~ah!! Let them go! What are you doing?!" again, you yelled but he just glared at you. You cried out loud as you looked at Ha Kyung and Yeonjun. "Do you think I didn't know that they were planning to take you out of this place?" he raised his eyebrows and looked at you without any expression. "They are innocent. Please don't do anything to them. It's my fault." you put your hands together and begged him.

"Why, baby? You have been so bad since they became your friends. It's their fault for teaching you bad things." he laughed and hit Yeonjun's stomach with a baseball bat, making you scream in fear. You shook your head quickly and couldn't stop crying. They are already weak and they could die if Jungkook continues. "P-Please don't! I-I'm sorry. They did nothing. I was the one who planned all this so please hit me and let them go. Please!!" you cried.

He then stopped and looked at you firmly. He knows about that but he doesn't want to hit you. He just wants to make you remember what he can do. "Why did you involve them? If you don't, I'm sure they won't be here. You know I really hate traitors and this happen because of you." he said, smirking. "Please let them go. I'm really sorry about it. I will do anything for you. Please!" you begged again but to no avail.

"Too late, baby. Even if they die, you will still listen to me." he laughed sarcastically. You feel guilty. They suffer because of you. You hate yourself for being so weak and crying is something you always do. Why can't you fight him? You just want a normal life but it doesn't go the way you want it to. "Y-You're really cr-crazy, Jungkook." Ha Kyung managed to utter the words after trying to hold back the pain in her body.

You looked at Ha Kyung and shook your head. He shouldn't say anything because it will make the situation worse. Jungkook laughed after hearing Ha Kyung's words. He never thought that she could still talk after being beaten thousands of times. "What did you say? Crazy? Look at yourself, can't even move directly and become weak like a dying fish." he snorted, walking around her with a baseball bat.

"N-No, you're not going to do anything to her!! Please?!!" you yelled, looking at him with a pleading look. "Too bad!" he then hit her on the stomach and lastly on the head before she fainted. He threw the baseball bat on the ground and huffed. "Better not die, Ha Kyung because I still have a lot to do on you and also on that useless boy." he spat and walked out from the basement.

He doesn't care if you're scared or guilty because he knows you deserve this punishment. You, on the other hand, really hate him. You want to die and end the pain. Seeing people who have always been with you, now being tortured alive is the last thing you want to see. You're not willing to see Jungkook torture others because of you and, unknowingly, your mental health is getting worse. Everyone has suffered because of you.

Now, all you want to do is die and stop the torturous thing.

❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱ ••• ⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊
- To be continued -