twenty-four

"So how does the plan work?" Taehyung looked at Suga while playing with his wine glass. Suga said nothing and tossed a document in front of him. "I just need your signature and then it will all be over. I had to postpone our process to be earlier because we didn't have time yet. Two of my people have been caught and I don't know what will happen if we act slow." he said impatiently.

Taehyung glared at Suga and took the document to read the details. "What are you trying to do? Why are you using my name for all of this?" Taehyung frowned as he looked at Suga who was just calm. "It is just half of them because the other half will be given to someone more powerful and influential." he explained without any expression.

Taehyung scoffed. "You're really good at planning things. You know what? I didn't care about this because all I could think about was my girlfriend's safety. Like you said, two of your people have been caught, and I'm sure they'll tell him about this." He said in his deep voice. He worries if it will affect you too. What if Jungkook is more vigilant and won't let his plan succeed?

"Don't worry, Mr.Kim. They are trustworthy people and they themselves came to me to be part of my plan." he shrugged as Taehyung just stared at him in disbelief. "I wondered what he was doing so that people had a grudge against him." he snorted and began to sign the papers.

Suga just kept quiet and stared at the view of the city. He is sad because he had to betray Jungkook for wanting revenge on his cruel father. He remembers how his best partner in crime was murdered by Mr.Jeon. He was upset because he couldn't save his friend because he had to work and he never thought that day would be the worst day for him.

"Thank you for everything, hyung!"

That was the last word he had heard from his friend, Jung Hoseok. Since then, he has been determined to join Mr. Jeon's clan and be a trustworthy person, but as time has passed, he has discovered that you are Hoseok's long-lost younger sister. Things get very complicated for him, but he decides to take care of you first since that was his promise to Hoseok. He is willing to risk his life just to make sure that you are in good condition.

He didn't want to make the same mistake and regret it later.

-

Three days have passed since Jungkook came into the basement. You're thankful that he didn't come back after beating Ha Kyung and Yeonjun badly. Thankfully, the two of them can now speak but are still weak as they have been hung up and not given food. "Y/n?" Ha Kyung called you, making you look up to her. "I'm sorry that I can't help you get out of here." she smiled bitterly, coughing.

"No, Ha Kyung. We're gonna get out from here together, okay? Please don't say that!" you sighed, looking around to see if there's something that will help you to open the cage. Suddenly, you heard Yeonjun chuckle while looking at you with tears in his eyes.

"Ha Kyung is right. I'm the one who have made you come to a place like this and now, I have to accept my punishment for having betrayed the person who has helped my family so much." he admitted.

Yes, you felt so upset to hear their confession, but they have already regretted their decision, and it will not change anything if you want to scold them now. "It doesn't matter now. Let's just think of a way to get us out of here-" you said but was startled when the door of the room was slammed open and Jungkook entered with a dark glare. "You better tell me what you have done to my company?!!" he yelled and started hitting them relentlessly.

"W-What are you doing?!" you panicked, looking at the aggressive Jungkook. "You asked me?! Ask them both about what they have done! Now I have nothing." He ran his fingers through his hair while looking at the lifeless bodies. Yeonjun and Ha Kyung just laughed at Jungkook with blood still flowing out of their mouths. "Now, you won't be able to do anything, Jungkook. No power, no Y/n!" Ha Kyung chuckled weakly.

Jungkook then chuckled and pulled Ha Kyung's hair to look at her face that had a lot of that wound. "Do you think you can take my Y/n after taking all my property?! You deserve to die!" he spat in Ha Kyung's face and punched her until she lost consciousness. "Jungkook! Please leave them alone." you shouted, but again, he will just ignore you. "Mr. Han, please take them to the warehouse and burn them alive. They don't deserve to live." he commanded.

"Ju-Jungkook! You're not going to do that!! Please don't!!" You begged, shaking the cage over and over again, but he just glared at you and walked out of the basement, leaving you dumbfounded. You can see some of Jungkook's men lifting Ha Kyung and Yeonjun to be taken out. "Please don't take them..." You tried to pull their shirt, but they just looked at you with a look of pity and walked away.

"No... please don't take them..." you whispered alone, hugging your knees. You don't know what else to do. Everything is over. You will be here forever without anyone beside you.

❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱ ••• ⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊
- To be continued -