sixteen

"Open this damn door, bastard!!" Taehyung knocked on the door of Jungkook's house aggressively while pressing the bell several times. He feels very angry as soon as he remembers about the letter that Jungkook gave him a period of days ago.

He was sure that it was Jungkook who had planned all this. Suddenly the door had opened and a maid appeared. "Where is Jungkook?!" he raised his voice as he looked into the house only to see the state of the house in disarray. "I'm sorry, b-but master Jeon is sick and doesn't want to see anyone right now." she informed him, lowering her gaze.

Taehyung didn't care about the maid and stormed in only to see Jungkook was sitting on the couch with his red eyes and surrounded by bottles of wine and another alcohol. He quickly covered his nose because of the smell of a strong alcohol.

Jungkook could feel the presence of someone so he raised his head to see who is it but his vision was blurred due to alcohol. "Who are you?" he said in a drunken tone. Taehyung just looked at him in disgust and sighed. "What are you doing?" he asked in disbelief.

"Ah! Mr.Kim!" Jungkook exclaimed as soon as he recognised his voice. "What are you doing? I know you're pretending!! Tell me where Y/n is!" he grabbed Jungkook's collar, feeling irritated by his drunken state. "What are you talking about? Y/n is safe, right?" he tilted his head lazily while pouting. How Taehyung wanted to punch his face.

"Fvck you! I know that you have something to do with her accident, Jungkook!" he gritted his teeth, tightening his grip on his collar. Suddenly, Jungkook pushed him hard and looked at him with his dark eyes. "What are you talking about?! Why should I have something to do with her accident?! She's my first love and I also sad that the police still can't find her!!" he yelled.

"Do you think that you can lie to me?!" Taehyung scoffed. "Think whatever you want, Taehyung. I don't know that Jihyun will do this to her." he fell on the ground, letting out a sigh. Taehyung just look at him in frustration.

He is confused because Jungkook looks innocent and he also has no evidence to say that Jungkook is the one who planned this. On the other hand, Jungkook hid his smirk when he saw Taehyung's expression. Of course, he's acting. What else do you expect from Jeon Jungkook?

"I will make sure that Jihyun will regret doing such a despicable thing to Y/n. I can't forgive someone like her." he added to gain Taehyung's trust. "Stop acting like you're the important person to her. Once I meet Y/n, I will make sure that you will never met her." he rolled his eyes, walking out from the house.

"Aish, this is really disgusting!" Jungkook looked around while closing his nose. He made a crack sound on his neck and asked the maid to clean up the messy living room. He knew that Taehyung was going to come to his house for suspicious reasons so he decided to put on a show and acted as if he was also affected by the loss of you.

"I can't believe he had the courage to say that when he couldn't even protect my baby." he snorted before walking into the basement to see you were looking at the chain that was on your ankles. He knows what you're thinking so he goes into your cage and said.

"The chain can't be removed easily so you don't have to stare at it too long." he walked towards your small body and smirked. "Taehyung came here earlier." he added, making you to look at him with hope in your eyes. Jungkook doesn't like it. He doesn't want to make you have hope that you will escape from his golden cage.

"But looks like he doesn't suspect me anymore. Baby, you know what? I'm hurt. He said that I'm not an important person in your life. I know that he's just jealous so tell me, baby. Tell me that I'm the only person you love and important." he whined, taking your hand on his.

You don't know why but you still have a hope that Taehyung will find you. You know Taehyung needs time to find you so you decide to do whatever Jungkook wants until Taehyung finds you. "Let's just hope he will find me sooner." you thought and smiled at Jungkook.