three

Night is coming, now you are sitting at the dining table where everyone is gathered for dinner. You look at Mrs. Park and she looks happy when she sees how Jungkook and Jihyun are joking around like a couple.

You are jealous but you just keep quiet and focus on your food. You don't want to make a fuss in the dining room but seeing them, makes you feel weird.

"So when do you want to give us grandchildren?" Mrs.Park break the silence, making Mrs.Jeon and Jungkook to choked. "Omo! What's wrong?" she looked at the two of them with concern. You look at Jungkook and hope he doesn't make a mistake or you'll get hurt.

"I don't know since Jungkook is always busy with his work." she emphasized the word 'work', while looking at you. You can't help but frown in confusion. Why does she look at you like she knows about something?

"I'm not ready for a child, dad." Jungkook said, glancing at you, feeling guilty. "But I want a baby, honey. Do you know how much I love baby, right?" Jihyun pouted while looking at Jungkook, making you to clenched your fist in furious.

Is she for real? You never thought that she was acting like they were a happy couple while actually Jungkook never spend time with her. Suddenly, you felt your hand being held, you looked towards Mrs. Jeon and she shook her head.

"Don't worry, Jungkook won't do 'that' to her. As you can see, she's really disgusting, that's why I don't like her." she said in a convince tone, making you to feel a little bit uncomfortable with it.

You know this is an act but it's hurt because it's feel so real. "We'll try but I can't promise it, so don't put your expectations too high." Jungkook said coldly, feeling irritated by Jihyun's behaviour.

He can feel that you're looking at him with fire in your eyes so he decides to avoid your eyes. "So miss Y/n? Do you have boyfriend?" you look beside you and see Mr. Park ask as if he is interested in your life.

You look around and see them all focused on you. "Oh, yes, Mr.Park!" you smiled awkwardly to him. "Oh too bad. I just wanted to introduce you to my son, is it okay with you?"You glance at Jungkook and see how he's getting annoyed with Mr. Park's topic.

He doesn't like it and he wish that he could tell them that you're his only. "Ah, yes! I also have a lot of boy friends. Do you want to get to know them too?" Jihyun asked as if she was mocking you as a slvt. You believe that she must know something about you and she is trying to make you look bad.

"I'm sorry, but I would rather be friends with women than men." you said with a hint of annoyed in your voice. You could see Jihyun rolling her eyes but no one noticed. "Are you sure? They are so much fun and I'm sure you'll be happy to be friends with them." she faked a smile.

"Jihyun, stop. You just made her uncomfortable." Mrs.Park interrupted as she can feel the tension between you and Jihyun. "It's okay, Mrs.Park. I'm glad that Jihyun wanted to introduce her friends to me but I'm sure my boyfriend don't like the idea."

"Yeah, let's respect her decision. Since I was her boss, I knew how much they loved each other. I personally envy them because they look so adorable and lovely." Mrs.Jeon remarked with a silly smile, caressing your knuckles under the table. "Really? Good to hear that! I hope you guys will last longer." Mr.Park exclaimed.

"Thank you, Mr.Park." you smiled, glancing at the proud Jungkook. Jihyun noticed the thing and she felt angry. She knows everything and she won't let you take her husband until she decides to make you feel what she feels. "Jungkook, how much do you love me?" she started, looking at Jungkook dearly.

You see all the attention has been focused on him.Jungkook starts to feel uneasy and looks at his father for help but Mr. Jeon just ignores him and smirks. Now, he know that he's trying to make you hate him.