TAEHYUNG ENDING VER

A month later...

You were staring out the window when someone came from behind and hugged you. You were shocked but then calmed down when you realized it was Taehyung. You feel grateful that Taehyung took you to the hospital at the right time. In those one month, he can feel the change in you. How you easily startled by a touch and even shiver with fear when you see someone coming up to you. But, after a while, you finally get used to it and get back to normal again.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked, looking at you with a worried look. You just gave him a smile and shook your head. "Nothing. I was just not ready to face him." you sighed. Taehyung realizes you're worried about Jungkook so he turns your body to kiss your forehead. "There's nothing to be scared of, love. He has already been arrested and no one can help him. I'm also here and this time I will really protect you from anyone." he reassure you with a tight hug.

You returned his hug and felt relieved that you're going to be free from the monster. "It's time for us to go in. I'm sure, everyone is waiting for us." he pulled away and grabbed your hand before heading to the courtroom. You feel so scared. Today is the first day you will meet Jungkook after a month of being in the hospital.

As soon as you entered the courtroom, all the media turned their cameras towards your direction. Everyone is shocked to learn that you are still alive but locked up by Jungkook, who they thought was an innocent person. They still don't believe that this famous CEO has killed people and done illegal things without getting caught by anyone. How foolish they were to be deceived by his innocent face.

You tightened your grip around Taehyung's hand, wanting to feel safe. Taehyung noticed it and quickly rubbed your knuckles with his thumb, so you know that he'll always be there for you no matter what happens. The two of you then sat in the front row, ignoring the camera that wouldn't stop clicking.

Shortly after, the defendant's door opened, and there he was, with his wrists held together by handcuffs, accompanied by two policemen. His hair had gotten longer, covering his eyes while his skin had gotten skinnier. You thought that he was definitely unfamiliar with the lifestyle in prison, but that was the right place for him after a lot of things had happened.

Suddenly, the two of you were making eye contact, which caused Jungkook to almost lose control. He misses you so much. He wants to run to you and apologize, but he knows that he is not allowed to do so. Since that incident, he has not been allowed to see you or know about your health, and that makes him blame himself. He's scared if you really die and leave him again.

"All rise for the Honourable Jury." someone said, making you break eye contact and get up from your seat. Soon, the trial began.

- Time Skip -

After what seemed like forever, the jurors finally came to a verdict, the one that everyone in the courtroom had been waiting for. Jungkook was brought to the middle of the courtroom, waiting for his punishment to be announced by the jurors themselves.

"In this case, we, the jury, find the defendant guilty. Therefore, Jeon Jungkook was sentenced to death by hanging for his crimes. This session is now adjourned." One of the jury members said, making Jungkook's eyes widen. He shook his head aggressively. "No!! I don't want to die! You can't kill me!!" he yelled, making the police hold his arms before he attacked the jurors.

You feel guilty and sad for him. But you thought that he had killed a lot of innocent people and he couldn't run away from his fate. It is for the justice of the victim's family as well. They must have been even sadder to find out one of their family members was killed without doing anything wrong.

"Let me go!! Y/n, you won't let them kill me, will you?" He looked at you with his teary eyes. You also cried, but Taehyung pulled you into his arms and glared at Jungkook. Taehyung knows that Jungkook took the opportunity to manipulate you and get sympathy from you, but he will never let it happen. He tightened the hug, closing your ears. "Yaaa!! Don't touch my wife!!" he shouted while being dragged away by the police out of the courtroom.

"Am I doing the right thing, Tae?" You looked up at him, sobbing. "You did your best, love." He kissed your forehead to reassure you that everything is fine now. You are thankful that he never left you during your hard times. Now, everything is going well. You have come out of hell and free from Jungkook's bondage.

- 2 years later -

"Eomma!!" someone cried, making you turn to her and gasp. Her face was covered in black ink. "Oh my! What happened to you?" Jennie rushed to her daughter. You then looked at her side and saw that Taehyung was also covered in black ink, making you laugh at him. "Tae! What did you do to my Nami?" Jennie scolded, looking at the mess that Taehyung and her daughter had created.

"What?! You can't blame me. She said that she wanted to draw something, so I just did what she wanted." He pouted, glaring at you, who still can't stop laughing at him. He's right. Nami asked him to help him paint, but after doing some painting, the black ink fell from the desk and spilled on Taehyung and also Nami, who was sitting on the floor.

"I can't believe that you're going to be like this! Looks like I can't let Jihoon alone with you." you snorted, holding your newborn baby tightly. "Wh-What? You can't do that!" he whined, walking closer to take his son but you shook your head as a no. "Uncle Taetae! Let's get shower together!!" Nami exclaimed, taking Taehyung's hand to drag him to the bathroom.

You just giggle and pat your son so he doesn't wake up from his sleep. "Look at this. Taehyung really has never changed to be more mature." Jennie nagged, cleaning up the mess in the living room. "You know, sometimes I even wonder if he's a baby or a ceo because he was really clumsy." you complained and suddenly, Taehyung called your name. "Y/n!!" he shouted from the bathroom, making you let out a sigh.

"I guess he needs your help in there." Jennie chuckled, taking Jihoon from your arms. You just rolled your eyes and walked to the bathroom. "What's wrong?" You raised your eyebrows, leaning against the door's frame. "Can you wash my hair?" he smiled, handing you a shampoo with his sparkling eyes. How can you resist him?

"You're indeed a baby." You took the shampoo from him and walked into the bathroom. You then sit on the edge of the bathtub and begin washing his hair while he stares at you. "You know that you're beautiful, right?" he smiled. "Of course, I know." you flipped your hair, being so proud of yourself. Taehyung said nothing and pecked your lips. "What is it? Do you have anything to say to me?" you tilted your head as you're confused that he's acting weird.

"Nothing, I just want to show you how much I love you. You know that I will never stop loving you, don't you?" He giggled, making you stop massaging his hair. "How can you do that? What if I really die? Will you still love me without finding another partner?" he nodded. "I will wait until we meet in another life because my heart only belongs to you. Kim Y/n. My love and my everything." he said dramatically, making you giggle.

"You're weird." you smiled, washing his hair to finish it, but suddenly, he pulled you into the bathtub. "Yaa, Kim Taehyung!" you scowled at him as he tightly hugged you from behind. "You're smelly, so I should help you take a shower." he said before removing your shirt. "Do you really want to die?" You turn towards him and splash him with soapy water.

"Ak! My eyes!" he rubbed his eyes, making you stop and cup his cheek with a worried look. "Has the soap gotten into your eyes? I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to." you tilted your head, but suddenly he pecked your lips and smiled innocently. "I love you, love." he said. "I love you too!" you chuckled and kissed him passionately.

With that, they live happily ever after without worrying about anything.

❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱ ••• ⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊
- To be continued -