six

[JEON'S MANSION]

Jungkook is relaxing on the couch after staying up all night in his office to prepare a new project. "D-Do you want to see me?" Jihyun stuttered as she looked at the floor, not daring to look at Jungkook. He opened his eyes and looked at Jihyun with a bored look.

"Tonight, we will be attending Mr. Kim's engagement party at a fashion show hosted by Brand XIX. I have asked Mr. Han to prepare a dress for you so wear it and look beautiful so that you don't embarrass me at the ceremony." he said emotionlessly.

"Alright, Jungkook. I will definitely not disappoint you." she smiled brightly because it was her time to shine in front of Jungkook. Before this, she had done anything to seduce Jungkook but failed and today she will make sure that she will succeed in making Jungkook stunned to see her beauty.

You must be wondering why Jihyun became less confident, right? Since you left, Jungkook has taught her, how to behave towards others. At first, it was hard for her, but after seeing how Jungkook killed the person in front of her. She became scared and followed all the instructions given by Jungkook.

"What are you doing here?! Get lost already!" Jungkook growled, making her to startled and quickly run out from the living room. Ever since his father died, he always behaves badly towards Jihyun and treat her like a maid. He knew Jihyun had planned something to win his heart but he never felt anything.

"Y/n, where are you?" he sighed out, staring at the ceiling. On the other hand, Jihyun felt very happy. She entered the room and saw a beautiful dress. She approached the dress and smiled. She thought the dress must have been chosen by Jungkook himself because it is really charming and similar to Jungkook's style.

"I will make sure that I look prettier than before. I need to control Jungkook's heart and be the queen of this house." she smirked to herself, looking at the mirror. She is too desperate to get love from Jungkook but Jungkook always treat her like a slave.

Never sleep together or even kissing each other. And today, she sill changed that. She wanted to do everything with him. She will seduce him and make love with him. No one can stop her because she doesn't want to be a slave anymore. She wanted to change the title to queen.

Little did she know, her life will really change for the worse after the ceremony.

-
[FASHION SHOW XIX]

"Is everything alright?" Jennie asked as she looked at you who was sitting on the chair nervously. "No, I'm scared. What if they think I'm not talented? What if they don't like me? What if-" Jennie suddenly held your hand, stopping you from continue.

"You don't have to worry, babe. You're beautiful like an angel and I'm sure, everyone will loves you. Look at you, I would like to make you mine but I'm straight so you should be lucky." she joked, earning a playful slap from you. "You're being such a flirt these day, girl!" you sneered.

"I'm serious. I feel very lucky to have a beautiful and kind sister in-law like you. I guarantee that my brother will not disappoint you. I can see how much he loves you. Everyone will surely be envious to see this perfect couple. Kim Taehyung and Jung Y/n. When they are combined, boomm!! A cute and beautiful baby was born!!"

Jennie said dramatically and you couldn't help but laugh at how she narrated her imagination. Without you notice, she stop her dramatic story and look at you dearly. Your smile alone has managed to make everyone happy.

Now, Jennie realizes why Jungkook doesn't want to let you go. You are like a beautiful little gem that can make everyone want to be theirs. That's why, Jungkook hide you from others so that no one knows about your beauty for fear, you are stolen by others.