fourteen

The sound of sirens as well as police's ships have already filled the cliff area. The police are still trying to find you while Jihyun has already been taken to the police station for investigation. Taehyung who had just arrived rushed towards the cliff but was held by the police.

"You can't cross this line, sir!" one of the police said, holding his body to drag him away from the cliff. "No one was there, right? Nothing happened, right? Please say no!" he yelled, trying to free himself from the police grip but failed.

Suddenly, he had fallen to the ground while his world seemed to have stopped. Your car has been lifted off the cliff, looking so wrecked. He shook his head and cried. He doesn't want to believe that it was your car.

"Sir! We have found the identity card of the owner of this car." a young policeman said as he handed a card to his chief. Taehyung quickly snatched the identity card and saw it belonged to you. "W-Where is she? I know that she had gotten out of her car before being pushed into the sea." he got up from the ground and tried to cross the line again but still to no avail.

"Let me go!! Please!! She needs me!" he yelled, pushing everyone that were trying to stop him. "Sir, please calm down. We are still looking for her in that sea. We will tell you as soon as we have found her." the policeman convinced, making Taehyung to dropped on his knees.

He doesn't know what happened to you and he just hope that you're still alive. Suddenly, he felt a pat on his shoulder. He raised his head slowly and looked at Yeonjun. "Mr. Kim, I think you should see this." He asks Taehyung to follow him to a quieter place. Taehyung just stared at him blankly while Yeonjun just took out his laptop, handing it to Taehyung.

"I got this footage from Jihyun's car as soon as I got to this place. I don't know if this is enough to help the police." he said, playing the video for Taehyung. In the video, he can see how Jihyun has chased you at a fast speed. He clenched his fist and wondered why she did that to you.

"Die, Y/n! Because of you, Jungkook doesn't love me." Taehyung heard Jihyun's voice when he saw your car was already on the edge of the cliff. He can feel how you feel when you've been trapped like that. "I hate you for trying to snatch my husband. Now, die!!" Taehyung sees Jihyun speeding her car and pushing your car into the sea.

Taehyung closed his eyes and cried. He doesn't know that Jihyun has a grudge against you. "Forgive me, sir. I didn't have time to save her. Don't worry, I'm sure they'll find her." Yeonjun sighed, feeling guilty for Taehyung. "Make sure to find her. I'm going to go to this meet this b¡tch." Taehyung gritted his teeth, walking to his car to rush to the police station.

-

"I asked once again, why did you do that to her?!" a policeman asked Jihyun who was sitting in front of him, looking at the floor blankly. Jihyun has been silent since she was taken to the police station. She is scared and guilty. How can she end up here? What will happen?

"Jihyun!! What happened here, sir?" Jungkook who had just arrived rushed to Jihyun and held her shoulder, pretending like he cared. Jihyun started to cry when she saw Jungkook's face. She wanted the man to let her go because she was innocent but who will believe her when the evidence is all aimed to her?

"I'm Officer Han. We have found out that your wife has committed a crime against someone-" the police explained to Jungkook everything and told him that Jihyun still doesn't want to open her mouth, making his grip on Jihyun's shoulder tighten. "Why did you do that?!" he looked at Jihyun with his teary eyes.

Jihyun felt terrified. She just avoid making eyes contact with Jungkook and cried even more. "Explain to them, why did you do that?!" he commanded as his blood boiled. He can't believe that Jihyun dared to avoid him so he lean closer to her ear and whisper. "Tell them what happened or I will kill your parents." he threatened.