seven

After arguing with Jungkook, you go back to Taehyung and he looks at you with a worried look. "Where are you going, love?" he asked, wrapping his arm around your waist. "I'm just going to the toilet. Why did you asked?" you looked into his eyes.

He kisses your forehead and smiles. "Nothing, I'm just worried about you. I saw you around so I thought maybe you were kidnapped or something. You don't know how wor-" you cut him off by placing your index finger on his lips.

"I know. I know. Don't need to worry about it. I'm here and totally fine. You're being so overprotective to me. Are you afraid that I will leave you, huh?" you teased him, totally forgot about what happened between you and Jungkook just now. "Of course, my fiance is beautiful and everyone wanted to make you theirs but trust me, they can't fight me." he winked at you, making your cheek turn red.

"Stop teasing me." you punched his chest playfully and he pretends to be hurt by it. "It's hurt." he pouted. "You're weak. How can my tiny punch was hurting you?" you joked. He then pulled you closer by your waist and smile cutely. "Well, that's mean you're strong." he pecked your lips.

Without you knowing, someone was staring at the two of you with rage in his eyes. "That lip is mine. How dare he touch what belongs to me." Jungkook clenched his jaw. Suddenly, someone hugged him from behind, startled him. He then turned around to see his wife, Jihyun.

"What is your problem?" he glared at her as he was still on fire. "Can't you just move on? She's already have a fiance. Look at how cute they are together." Jihyun looked at you and Taehyung with hatred. She feels angry because you have gotten alot of attention and love from two men while she is just ignored and hated.

"Did you forget that you were the reason she left me? Let go of me and get out of here. You just make me feel even more annoying." he hissed, yanking her hand away. Jihyun just sighed and walked towards you with a confident face.

"Miss Y/n. It's been a long time since I last met you, right?" he smiles at you as soon as you turn to him. She knows that Jungkook will be mad at her but she doesn't care. "Oh, is it you, Jihyun?" You raised an eyebrow, looking around to see if Jungkook was with her.

"Yes, it's me. I see that you're with your fiance now. Congratulations!" she exclaimed in joy, hugging you forcibly. You feel very awkward but just smile to not look like uncomfortable. "Thank you. Oh, Taehyung~ah, this is Jihyun and Jihyun, this is my fiance, Taehyung." you said to continue the conversation.

"Oh, it's nice to meet you. Who did you come here with?" Taehyung asked, looking around. You just gulp and intertwined your hand with his to feel safe. "Actually, I'm here with my husband but he was busy with his friend and I saw Y/n so I decided to approach her." she said while looking at Jungkook who was busy talking with his friends.

Taehyung turned towards Jungkook and tilted his head as his face looked familiar to him but he ignored him because he thought Jungkook might be one of his clients. "Oh, you two are a perfect match." he praises her and with that you see Jungkook walking towards the three of you.

"Oh, Y/n! Congratulations on your engagement." Jungkook extended his hand, wanting a handshake but instead of you, Taehyung put on a smile and forcibly shake his hand. "Thank you but who are you if I can ask?" he remained smiling to act like he was calm but actually he felt that there was something wrong with Jungkook.

"Oh, I'm Jeon Jungkook, Y/n's friend." he introduced himself. You just look at him and feel relieved that he didn't tell Taehyung about him once being your boyfriend. Taehyung never knew who your boyfriend was before because you don't want Jungkook to be insulted by Taehyung for making you cry and hurt.

"I see, so this is your husband, Mrs. Jihyun? How long have you been married?" Taehyung said with an excitement. You don't know why but you can feel the tension between Jihyun and Jungkook. You turned to Jihyun and she just smiled faintly.