two

You are watching a movie with Taehyung while Jennie is already sleeping next to you. Somehow you felt two eyes on you so you turned towards Taehyung and caught him staring at you.

"What's wrong? Is there something wrong with my face?" you tilted your head to have a better view of his face. "Ah, no! You look so beautiful and it's making me unable to take my eyes off you." he said straightforwardly.

You feel so awkward because he really dared to said that even though you just got to know him. "Um, thank you?" you chuckled awkwardly. "No need to be so awkward with me." he smiled. "Sure. By the way, how old are you?" you asked to start the conversation.

"I'm 26 soon will be 27. How about you? Same age with Jennie?" he said, fiddling his hand on his lap. "Yeah, 24 if you don't remember Jennie's age." you joked. "Yaa, I know about it." he pouted, making you laugh at his cuteness. "Are you sure? Then when will her birthday?" you asked, turning your body to him.

He suddenly scratched the back of his neck and started thinking about something. "M-Maybe 11 january?" he guessed, making you flick his forehead playfully. "Jeez, I'm sure your girlfriend would be so upset if you forgot about her birthday. It's 16 January, tae." you sneered.

"Well, it's near and plus I don't have any girlfriend so no one will be upset at me." he retorted but hearing he doesn't have a girlfriend, making you to look at him in disbelief. "Liar. How can a handsome man doesn't have a girlfriend?"

"Believe me, I just don't find the right girl to love." he shrugged, turning his gaze back to the movie. "You're so lucky." you pouted, hugging your knees. "What? Why?" he frowned in confusion. "Well, you don't have to worry if your girlfriend will leave you one day." you sighed.

"Do you have a problem with your boyfriend?" he turned off the tv and turn to you to pay attention on your story. "Well, today is his wedding day." you burst into tears. You don't know why but you feel like telling Taehyung everything about what happened today.

"Shit! How can he get married when he has a girlfriend? If I were him, I would never have let you down. Look at you, so beautiful and cute." he said with the eagerness of a five years old child. You then shook your head and smiled bitterly.

"It's not his fault though. His father had forced him to get married so he did it by force but didn't want me to leave him. We are too much in love with each other and letting go of each other is hard for us." you explained so that he won't misunderstood Jungkook.

"Oh..." that's all he could say before looking at the floor blankly. "I'm definitely a villain for having prevented his wife from loving him." you buried your face on your palm, crying silently.

"No, Y/n. I understand you. We can't stop our feelings from getting what we want. Enough for you to know that Jennie and I are always there for you." he pulled you into his arms, patting your back to comfort you.

You just cry and let him pat you. After a few minutes, Taehyung started to feel his body being pushed. He looked at you and saw you had fallen asleep in his arms. "She must be so tired." he smiled and put you on the couch properly.

As he was putting a blanket on your body, suddenly the house bell rang and made him wonder about who was coming at such a time. He just shrugged and walked towards the door to see Jungkook. "Who are you?" he asked, tilting his head.

Jungkook just glared at him and stormed in to find you. "Hey, you can't just get into someone house like this!" he pulled Jungkook's wrist to stop him but Jungkook yanked his hand away and rushed to you.

"I don't care. I just want to take my girlfriend home so please excuse us." Jungkook said as he take you in a bridalstyle. "Put her on the couch back. I don't think that she wants to go home." Taehyung stopped him but only to be pushed by Jungkook. "Come near my girl again. I won't hesitate to kill you." he rolled his eyes and walked out from the house.