nine

Two days have passed since you witnessed the unexpected scenes from Jihyun. Now, you're in a cafe to calm your mind from thinking about Jungkook and Jihyun's relationship. It's a lie if you say you don't care about Jungkook. He is your first love and you really adore him so much because he is a hard working and loving person.

You let him go to Jihyun for thinking that she can give him happiness but you are wrong. Mrs.Jeon must be sad that you left her son to someone irresponsible. As you are busy staring at the table blankly, you feel your shoulder being tapped.

"Y/n?" You flinched a bit and quickly turned around just to meet with Jungkook. You let out a sigh of relief, placing your hand on your chest to calm your heartbeat. "You're scared me." you slightly pouted, making Jungkook to chuckle. How can you be so cute. "I'm sorry. By the way, are you alone? Where is your fiance?" he said, looking around to look for Taehyung.

"Yes, I'm alone. He has been very busy so he cannot be with me. What are you doing here?" you looked at him. Jungkook just nodded and sat in the seat opposite you. "Just to grab a coffee but then I saw you alone so I decided to join you. Are you okay with that?"

You smile when you remember that he never left you alone when you and he were still together. "Of course, I won't. Did you come here with ... Jihyun?" you hesitated, feeling guilty for him. "No, she's busy with something." he said honestly, making you to let out a scoff. Surely Jihyun was having fun with that bomin guy.

Jungkook frowned when he saw the unexpected reaction. Suddenly, you take his hand with a warm smile. "It must be hard for you." Jungkook feels confused about what you said but the next words make him realize that you have believed his lies. "Why didn't you tell Jihyun's parents that she cheated on you?"

He couldn't help but laugh in silent. "They definitely won't believe me." he shrugged. He doesn't know what you've seen but he thanks Jihyun for making his plan easier. "You're too innocent, Jungkook. See how she takes advantage of you." you scolded.

You're wrong, baby. You're the one who innocent here.

He thought as he looked at you with a fake sad smile. "What should I do? No one cares about me. You have left me too." he said. You let out a sigh of defeat and let go of his hand to sit right up. "I left you because Jihyun is better than me. After all, she's your wife and I don't want to be someone who destroys someone's relationship." you stated, but Jungkook doesn't like it.

"You know that I don't like her and it's actually her who has ruined our relationship." he protested, making you frown in confusion. "Enough, Jungkook. It's been two years and now we both have our own path. I will be someone's wife and you also try to improve your relationship with Jihyun." you convinced, feeling uncomfortable under his dark gaze.

He let out a heavy sigh and nod. "I will try. Can we stop talking about this? I'm tired and it only makes my headache worst." you nodded in agreement and suddenly you thought of something. "Since Taehyung can't join, do you want to accompany me to a fun place? You can also relieve your stress." you suggested, making his eyes lit up.

"Sure, why not!" he exclaimed in joy.

-

"FVCK!!" Taehyung threw a letter in his hand and pulled his hair in frustration. He feels angry because someone has tried to take you away from him. "Yeonjun!!" as soon as he called Yeonjun, the door of the room opened and he appeared with a cold face.

"Please find out who sent me this letter." he pointed to the paper that had been lying on the floor. Yeonjun looked towards the letter and sighed when she knew who the owner was. The letter read "Y/n is mine from the beginning. I will make her mine again." and that scared Taehyung. He knows your ex-boyfriend who wrote it but he doesn't know who the person is and that makes him frustrated.