thirteen

A week has already passed, you have never heard anything from Jungkook and you are relieved that he is no longer bothering you. Taehyung has also tightened your security because he's afraid if you get hurt again.

"Love, do you have to leave me?" Taehyung sat next to you watching how you folded your clothes and put it in your luggage. Since you are a fashion designer, you have been called back to Paris to attend some events. "Of course, they need me so I have to go. Do you want me to stop being a fashion designer and stay with you?"

"Of course, no. It's your dream and I don't want to be an obstacle for you to pursue what you love." he pouted, laying on your laps like a toddler. How can you leave this man? Taehyung wants to follow you but he also has a project to complete and he can't leave Korea before the project is over.

"If you continues to be like this, I will feel so guilty to leave you." you looked down to him, playing with his soft hair. "I will definitely miss you. What if I cry?" he said and pretended to cry, snuggling in your stomach. "Yaa, you're not a baby so stop it." you giggle as it's really tickling.

"You can't leave me! I can't live without you." he pushed you to the floor and hugged you tightly. You hugged him back and laughed, making him look up at you. "Why are you laughing?" he frowned. "I love you!" you gave him a butterfly kisses on his face.

Taehyung just laughed and let you do it. He's felt so happy that you have shown your love for him. He believes that you have forgotten Jungkook and hopes that Jungkook doesn't bother you and him anymore.

"Y/n, do you want to marry me as soon as you get back from Paris?" he blurted out, making you stop kissing his face. You slightly pout and pretend to think about it. "Should we?" you chuckled like a baby, making Taehyung to feel warm in his stomach as always. "Yes. I will prepare everything for us." he exclaimed.

"One month is too long so you have alot of time to prepare for it." you said. He just nodded in agreement and snuggled into your neck to feel your warmness. He will definitely miss your scent, your touch, your kiss, and everything about you.

"I'm happy to make you happy. I always imagined how you pregnant with my child on your womb and I would caress them everyday with so much love and affection."
he started telling stories, making you laugh and just listen to him. "If they fight against our words, I will scold them by saying 'You little brat, how dare you talk back to daddy.' like that."

He said by acting out the tone he wanted to use when scolding his future child. "Of course! Imagine it, if they didn't want to take a shower. I'll throw you both into the pool so you two can take a shower together." you chuckled at your own imagination.

"No, if they didn't want to take a shower that's mean, they had inherited their mother's attitude. So the one who should have thrown you two into the pool is me." he argued, getting up from the floor.

"Eh! So you wanted to said that I'm smelly?" you scowled at him. "I never said that." he stuck out his tongue, mocking you. "Then if they are silly meaning they have inherited it from you." you backfire him, making him to scoff.

"Really? When did I become a silly?" he tilted his head. "You always asked me 'Love, where is my car keys? Love, do you remember my password? Love, where do I park the car?' Gosh, I can't believe that I just babysitting a CEO." you sneered. "Oh! That's not silly. I just forgot." he pouted.

Soon, you two start arguing about nonsense without knowing that you just disturb your neighborhood.

- The Next Day -

"I'm going now, love. I'm sorry I can't accompany you to the airport. Make sure you text me as soon as you get there, okay?" he kissed your forehead after wearing his shoes. "It's okay, Tae. Please take care of yourself. I'm gonna miss you!" you hugged him for the last time.