twenty-two

"Y/n!" Ha Kyung called as soon as he entered the basement along with Yeonjun. They did not expect that you would return to this cage after a month of being released. "I have heard what happened. I never thought he was too crazy about you." Yeonjun said in an angry tone. Upon hearing that you have been locked up again, they immediately come to you for fear of Jungkook doing his crazy job again.

"Something went wrong. Do you know who wrote the letter?" Ha Kyung looked at Yeonjun. "No, I can't identify about who wrote it but from what I know it's from-" "Taehyung." you blurted out while looking at the floor blankly. You know the handwriting and you're sure it's from Taehyung. Somehow, it gives you hope that you will be out from the hell soon.

"What do you mean? Does Taehyung know about your whereabouts now? Does that mean you're going to get out of here?" Ha Kyung exclaimed, smiling at you. "I don't know. Is it safe for everyone?" you sighed because you can't get your expectations too high because it's probably just a dream that will never happen. "Don't worry, ma'am. I'm sure he has a plan. We'll try to help him so please don't think much about it." Yeonjun convinced.

"Yeonjun is right. We will make sure that you will leave this place." Ha Kyung hugged you and smiled. She was happy because Taehyung finally acted without them telling him. She knows that Taehyung's love for you is not just a word but more than that. Indeed, true love exists. "Thank you. You two have been with me all this time, and I don't know how to repay you two." you smile bitterly.

You don't know what's going to happen in future but you can feel that something isn't good. It's as if you can't run away from your own destiny.

-

"Do you think this will be safe?" Jungkook said while looking towards the man he trusted. "Of course, Jungkook. If you continue this project, you will be more powerful than you are now." the man said, smirking silently. Jungkook just nodded in agreement as he went through the project proposal.

"I never thought that you would be a successful CEO other than being a knowledgeable mafia, Namjoon." he mocked his partner in crime and chuckled softly. "I'm not going to sit still without doing anything so I think I should be the CEO with this high IQ of mine. It's not as hard as working to be a mafia but it makes a lot of money for me and my clan." he rested his back on the couch, faking his smile.

"I see. But you know that I will not sign this agreement just because you are my friend, so I will need some time to think about it." he placed the document on his desk and looked at Namjoon with a cold look. "I got it. Since I have an important meeting, I will go now. If you've finished thinking about it, you know where to find me." he looked at his watch and walked to the door. "Sure." he forced a smile and Namjoon just nodded.

As soon as he comes out of Jungkook's office, he comes across Jungkook's best man. They looked at each other and walked as usual as if they had never met. "Did you call me, sir?" he asked, looking at the floor. Jungkook turned around and threw the document that Namjoon had given him in front of the man. "You know what you should do, suga." Jungkook said as he looked at him emotionlessly.

Suga just nodded and picked up the document without saying anything. "Did you find out who wrote the letter to my wife?" he asked, sipping on his wine. He feels stressed today because he still hasn't met you since he's locking you back in the cage yesterday. He feels guilty but he knows that he did it for his own good too. "Not yet, sir. It is very difficult to find information about someone using their handwriting." he simply replied.

"What do you mean? Isn't his fingerprint on the paper?" his brows knitted, feeling frustrated that he didn't get the things he wanted in time. Suga clenched his fists and secretly sighed. "Apparently, he had used gloves while writing it because there were only fingerprints of you and also Mrs. Jeon. I'm sure this guy is not a normal person so it will be a bit difficult for me to find out about him with this little bit of information."

That's not what Jungkook wants to hear. He wants information about who wrote the letter so that he can get rid of the man because no one can dream of his wife other than himself. "I don't care how much time you need but make sure you let me know as soon as the guy is found." he commanded, clenching his jaw. Suga just bowed and walked out from the office as he didn't want to be with Jungkook for long.

"I can't believe that he's too obsessed with that girl. Well, at least I know that he has a weakness." he smirked, looking at the document in his hands.

❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱ ••• ⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊
- To be continued -