Chapter 23: Welcome to Hell

"Sammy, are you almost ready?" I asked, then turned back to my closet door mirror to look to do my last look at myself. My lace-up boots, black jeans, white T-shirt with a gray flap pocket overcoat, and bits of black jewelry to complete the look, with my short brown hair styled with finger waves.

Oh, I look good!

Making my way into the hallway and stood before his door. "Sammy?" I asked when the door opened, I looked him up and down. Van's jeans, an untucked light-blue dress shirt. With a light gray overcoat. The only part that was off was his short black hair that was undone and looked like it was just washed and dried. "Stuck on a hairstyle?" I asked, as I started to think what would work with his clothes.

He nodded. I then made my suggestion

"Try a pomp with a taper fade styled with shine pomade, add some light facial hair, oh and make your jawline just a little sharper." His hair then changed lengths, as the hair on the top of his head grew while the areas around his ears shortened. Hair then sprouted out on his face as his face slightly changed. A moment later, the hair then styled and even took on the appearance of some hair product being used.

"It must be nice to do that." I said, when he nodded.

"It is. Are the others ready?" he asked as we ventured to the door to my condo.

"Yup, Sean and Nico are waiting outside my condo. Samara said she got us in at Crunch N Munch and to just head to the office, and Eunie will be waiting for us. She knows where it is." I said.

Supposedly this a pretty bougie place to be.

With the keys, we got back to my condo. When I opened the front door. Nico greeted me. He had a black shirt with the sleeves rolled to just below his elbows. He undid the buttons on the chest. The top showed off his muscled chest and equally muscular forearms. Paired with dark jeans, stylish high-top sneakers and his long dark brown hair tied back in a man bun with a few strands of hair free.

As he stepped in, then saw Sean. His clothes showed off his much smaller frame compared to his older brother, a light blue dress shirt with a light pink bowtie, beige khakis, and lace-up boots in a shade much lighter than mine, considering he has a buzz cut his hair is too short to do anything with.

"You both look great! Ready to go to hell?" I asked, when the two brothers turned to each other.

"Hell?" Sean asked in the nervous tone I've grown accustomed to. I gave him a smile.

"Yup, hell." I said as I went towards the door. I linked to the office. As we entered, I saw Samara's desk along with Eunie standing beside it.

Her black suede boots with silver buckles clacked against the floor as she approached. I looked her outfit over. Black leggings, a gray sweater dress with a black belt with a silver buckle. The sweater had a large opening on the top, which showed her shoulders. Which were covered with a formfitting black top that only left her hands and skin from mid neck up. Along with a black cloth face mask to tie it all together. Her hair was in a flowing, intricate waterfall braid colored chestnut brown with highlights.

"Eunie! You look so pretty." I said as she hugged me.

"So do you!" She said when Sammy then entered. She looked at him. "D-D! Is that the coat I got you for Christmas?" She asked as she looked him up and down. He nodded. As Eunie squealed with joy. "I knew it would look good on you!" She then gave him a hug as well.

I remember when we went shopping for it. She turned herself into Sammy to make sure it would work for him. To this day none of us have ever gotten a bad piece of clothing from Eunie.