Chapter 27: Revenants And Werewolves

A/N: Please note the werewolf types you see listed and that will be used throughout this book are based around the werewolf types used in Full Moon High and I used the WIKI page that listed the types from that series, I do not follow what is used there to the letter and use some creative license with the werewolf types to how I have built my book world. 

——Vincent——

With Sean's cryptic texts, I headed back to my room at Alina's house and swapped back to some casual clothes.

Considering I'm going to go nuclear in a bit, I chose some things I wouldn't miss.

I then heard my phone beep with the pickup now sound.

|Samara (Ignore and Die #):

-Vincent Please see the attached document and E-Sign it immediately. Please note the changes to the terms are:

- They have lifted the proximity rule, but you cannot deliberately compel any of the susceptible family members. (Sean, Nico, and Robbert are the only ones immune to you).

-Again no harming them of SOUND mind.

-We do not have a time limit for this contract, but upon Deryl and Meryl's death, we will then negotiate a final alliance agreement with the Pines family.

-With that, the current revenants may work with you without getting additional authorization. They are:

-Sammy

-Eunie

-Myself

-Brenton

The last name on the list surprised me.

|Vincent:

-Wait, we got Brenton on board with this?

|Samara (Ignore and Die #):

-Yes, He's also assisting you later today with reaching your contract milestone, along with Eunie and Sammy. They should be enough to keep you contained for the five minutes. But buy some chains and rope too.

-Questions? If not, please sign the contract.

|Vincent:

-Yes Miss!

A heart reaction appeared on my last message.

I then pulled up the contract and got it signed.

|Contracts:

-You have signed a pending agreement when the final signature of the contract is complete, you will receive a notification.

I then switched back to my messages as I went back to my dust riddled condo.