Episode 01 - If Y/n and Mario was in Splatoon

Location: Peach's Castle - The Mushroom Kingdom

It was another beautiful day here in the Mushroom Kingdom as our two heroes, Y/n L/n and Mario are helping out Peach and Toadsworth paint the walls in the castle since the paint on all of the walls of the castle are starting to fade and need a fresh new coat of paint.

Luckily, Y/n was able to bring in Ember to help them out since it's going to be a long day to paint every single wall of the castle and they could use some extra hands to get the job done as both Peach and Toadsworth are doing so well painting on their side of the wall.

Peach: So how's your side of the wall going, boys?

Then we cut to the trio as Mario has written Ass on the wall while Y/n and Ember are painting normally on the walls. However, Ember is not having a good time as he is bored out of his mind since he is not allowed to use his Inkling weapons to paint on the walls to make the job go a lot more faster because he might make a huge mess and Peach is not wrong about that.

Mario: That's-a so nice!

Y/n: (Gives them a thumbs up) I'm doing ok on my end.

Ember: (Groans) This is so boring. It would be much more faster if Peach would let me use my weapons to make this go a lot more faster.

Y/n: I know, Ember, but we can't risk getting in big trouble, especially with Peach the one in charge. She would be furious if you use your own weapons to paint the walls and I don't want to get kicked out of my own room here in the castle.

Ember: I understand, bro. I may be bored as hell, but I would never let my friends down just to paint these walls like a normal person.

Toadsworth: hmm...Excuse me, boys! We could use more orange paint! Could you three go fetch some more?

Mario: No problem!

Y/n: Yeah, that's should be a problem since we got plenty of paint cans to use to paint the walls in the castle.

Then the boys went over to the other side of the area that they're painting on and grabbed a couple paint cans of orange paint as Mario removes the lid from his can of orange paint...but he discovers that it's moving. He looks at the paint can in order to investigate.

Y/n: Huh? What the heck is wrong with that paint can?

Mario: I don't know.

Then suddenly, an Inkling pops out of the paint can.

Inkling: Freedom!!

Y/n: What the hell?! Did that just came out of that paint can?

Mario: Hey! Orange squid! Come back here!

Y/n: Let's get it before it makes a big mess in here.

Mario: Yeah, let's get it!

Y/n: Ember! Get over here! We got a here problem and a orange squid just came out of a paint can!

Ember: Really? Finally! Time for some real action.

The trio then chased after the orange inkling as it was headed over to a nearby drain pipe and Mario managed to grab ahold of the creature, but was soon dragged into the pipe, taking him somewhere to who knows where.

Y/n: Oh no! Mario fell into the pipe! What do we do now?

Ember: I got an idea. Grab onto my arm and don't let go.

Y/n: Ok.

Y/n did what Ember told him to do and changed into his squid form as he and Y/n went onto the pipe and they are on their way to a whole new adventure with meeting new friends, new enemies and of course, brand new adventures to explore as they're both heading their way over to a place called Inkopolis.