Episode 12 - The XMas Discovery

Location: Mario's House - The Mushroom Kingdom

Date: December 24, 2017 - Christmas Eve

It's the holiday season here at the Mushroom Kingdom as everyone in the entire kingdom including Bowser from the Darklands are celebrating Christmas this year, decorating their Christmas Trees and houses and write their Christmas lists for Santa as we go over to Mario's house with the lights on the front and a sign that says: "Pls give me extra presents Santa! :D -Mario" and another sign next to the sign that says: "Mario's been a good boy this year and please give him some gifts this year, Santa." - Y/n

We then cut to Luigi, Bendy and Tails Doll that are finished decorating the Christmas Tree for Santa to deliver the presents on Christmas Morning while Cuphead, Mugman and Ms. Chalice is busy working on baking Christmas goodies like cookies, fruitcake and eggnog.

Tails Doll: This is so much fun. (Places his ornament of himself to the tree)

Bendy: I know right, I never celebrated Christmas with you guys since I've been in that factory for a really long time. (Places his ornament of himself to the tree)

Luigi: Oh yeah! This is the perfect time to celebrate the holidays with your family. Hey Mario, are you and Y/n done decorating the fireplace? 

We see Y/n and Mario just putting on the finishing touches on decorating the fireplace and putting the cookies and milk next to the chair by the open fire.

Mario: I was going to put a bear trap near the fireplace, but Y/n told me if I just give him cookies and milk, he'll give me more presents like a good boy I am this Christmas.

Y/n: I even taught him how to make cookies the right way for Santa to eat.

Luigi: Did you try out the cookies?

Y/n: Yeah, it was a little bit dry, but he's getting the hang of it.

Mario: Yeah, who know that baking and cooking can be so fun and delicious.

*Doorbell*

Y/n: Huh? Who could be at the door at this time of night?

Mario: SANTAA! :DDDD

Mario then opened the door that got him shot with two Splattershots that blasted Mario across the room.

Y/n: Mario, are you okay?!

Mario: I can't feel my pingas.

The someone is revealed to be both Ember and Meggy.

Meggy: Haha, Red! Ya too slow! Better step up your game if you and Y/n want to win the Splatfest next year!

Ember: Yeah, you two have got to get your heads in the game and focus on case someone tries to ambush you!

Meggy: C'mon, we want you two to come help us train!

Ember: Yeah, we need you guys and your skills to help us win this year's Splatfest!

Mario: Aww not today, Meggy and Ember! Y/n and Mario are decorating Mario's house.

Meggy: Oh?....are you having guests over?

Ember: Yeah, are you guys having a party here? We can help you guys decorate the place up before the guest arrive.

Luigi: No! What do you think we're doing, silly?

Meggy: Uhh...worshiping some fat old hobo?

Ember: Is it...a party about...decorating a pine tree?

Luigi: No! We're celebrating...Christmas!

Meggy: K-Krim-mus?

Ember: What the heck is that? Is he a friend from your world?