WOTFI - Challenge #3

Challenge #3: Ember Vs. Dark Meggy - Splatoon Battle: Rainmaker

Submitted by BluEmber469

Location: Dark Inkopolis - Rainmaker Arena

In this challenge, Ember is going up against Dark Meggy along with her teammates, Dark Mario, Dark Ember and Dark Luigi and they are going to play the Splatoon Challenge, "Rainmaker:".

You see, Rainmaker is not a complex mode in theory. It is basically just like 'Capture the Flag', but with some slight (ok, maybe MAJOR) alterations to the formula. In the center of the field, there is the Rainmaker. Both teams must rush over there to the Rainmaker in an attempt to claim it to use it in battle against the opposing team. The team who manages to claim the Rainmaker and dunk it in their opponent's base wins.

So, Ember gets to decide who should team up with him to defeat Dark Meggy and her teammates. He chooses Mario, SMG4 and Meggy and he's got a plan on how to defeat those Shadowy Doppelgangers and win the challenge. He will use Meggy as the secret weapon that can only work by a secret trigger word that will be an instant win for this challenge.

With Ember's team chosen and ready to fight against the Dark Meggy and her teammates, the Rainmaker challenge starts now as both teams appeared in the battlefield and starts shooting with their splatoon weapons.

As the battle began, the Originals have been doing good on taking out their evil shadow counterparts since they are having a hard time to get back at the originals, but what they actually lack in this intense battle was experience, despite of how perfect they were created by Dark Fleetway Y/n's dark powers, they were only driven by the same type of rage that is proven to one of the major downfalls that made them lack the experience of playing any form of Splatoon challenge in any Splatoon game.

We see Mario managed to trick his shadow clone with his own brand of stupidity like making him slip on a puddle of his team's paint and crashed into a wall or a trap that he set or tricking him into eating a sandwich filled with the paint bombs that caused him to explode from the bombs.

SMG4 managed to slow Dark Luigi down with the use of scary and cringe worthy memes that made Dark Luigi both cringe and scared of out of his wits that took him out a couple of times before using a poster of a guy flexing his muscles since Luigi is gay and that distracted him long enough to take him out once again.

As for both Ember and Meggy going up against their evil doppelgangers, it was a bit difficult to deal with and had to ask for some assistance from their friends to either distract them or help them take out their evil twins in order to progress through the Rainmaker challenge.

But as luck would have it, this is the chance for Ember to say Meggy's trigger world in order for them to win as he shouted it out that is the key into winning this challenge.

Ember: Alright. You guys asked for it! It's time to "Paint" the town Orange.

With that, Meggy heard the trigger word and Meggy went all out on the Dark team with the Rainmaker in her hands as she is literally painting every nook and cranny in the entire battlefield with the dark clones running for their lives to avoid getting painted on by Meggy's unique painting skills due to how hard she trained for the Splatfest games. Then the Dark clones soon ran into a corner as they are blocked off by Ember, Mario and SMG4 before Meggy came up and charged at the dark clones with the Rainmaker and they did not survive that attack as they all got taken out by Meggy with her amazing skills.

After taking them out, the Originals managed to capture the enemy's last point, thus winning the game and beating the dark clones in this challenge as the four of them cheered and did a victory dance after they beat the evil clones.

EMBER AND CO. WON THE RAINMAKER BATTLE

END OF CHALLENGE #3

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHALLENGE #4