Episode 08 - The Movie Auditions

Location: Mario's House - The Mushroom Kingdom

No POV

It was another beautiful day here in the Mushroom Kingdom as this chapter takes place in Mario's house as both Y/n and Mario was watching some memes on the laptop as the meme they're watching right now is a classroom where a couple of students were just minding their own business until a kid started beating his head with a notebook that was edited to sound like the Super Mario Bros. Theme Song, which made them both laugh at the sight of the meme.

Y/n: That's so funny. Nothing beats the morning with a good meme.

Mario: I know right? This is a good day.

Then suddenly, as they are watching the meme on YouTube, they soon spotted a new video that was posted by SMG4 that reads, "LOOKING FOR ACTORS".

Y/n: Huh? SMG4 posted a new video today. I wonder why he's looking for actors.

Mario: I don't know. Let's check it out.

Y/n then clicked on the video, and it shows that SMG4 is looking for some actors to star in his YouTube series and the two of them are interested to participate in the auditions and it looks like they have something to do today other than checking out memes on the internet all day.

Mario: Ooh! We got to get that acting role!!! :D

Y/n: Yeah! This is a chance to show how awesome we can be in the big screen. Let's get over there right now!

So then, the duo heads out the door and speed their way over to Peach's castle that SMG4 is holding the auditions at the castle to be in his new secret movie!

Location: Peach's Castle - The Mushroom Kingdom

After the two made it to the castle on time for the auditions for SMG4's secret movie by entering the castle through the roof in order to be there in time to be in first in line.

Receptionist: NEXT!!

Mario: YIPPEE! Ey!

Receptionist: What can I do for you today, Sweetie?

Mario: GIVE US THAT ACTING ROLE OR IMMA BURN DOWN YOUR HOUSE. :D

Y/n: He meant to say was that we want to audition for the movie, please?

Receptionist: Registrations are in that line!

Mario: WOAH!!

Y/n: What the?

The two were shocked to see so many people in line for the movie auditions to be in SMG4's latest and most secret movie as they head over to the back of the line.

Y/n: Well, this sucks.

Mario: Yeah, this is bullshit!

Eventually, they both had to wait in line for the auditions and they did manage to sign up for the auditions before SMG4 came up to tell everyone that in order to get the role in his movie, they have to re-enact the scenes from famous movies and the best actor(s) will get the role.

SMG4: Welcome everyone... I'm going to have you guys re-enact scenes from famous movies and the best actor... will get the special role in my movie... SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!

Y/n: This should be interesting.

First Movie: Titanic (1997), Starring: Wario and Waluigi

In the first movie, Wario and Waluigi play the role of Jack and Rose in the classic 90s movie based on a true story called The Titanic.

Waluigi: Step up onto the railing.

Wario: SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

Waluigi: Hold on. Keep your eyes closed.