WOTFI - Challenge #7

Challenge #7: Cuphead vs Dark Cuphead - Who can defeat the Boss first in the Cuphead video game.

Submitted by ElliottGamer

No POV

As Cuphead and his shadowy counterpart appeared in a different room, they are being challenged to fight against a Cuphead Boss and the first one to defeat it, wins the challenge.

However, they both don't get to choose the Cuphead Boss, no matter how easy or hard they were in the game since it is a Rage kind of game, so the Boss will be chosen through the Wheel of Bosses.

Then the evil magical wizard from Team Fortress 2 is here to spin the wheel as he spins is pretty fast with the two cups are completely scared and nervous to whoever they had to face in the Cuphead game.

And it landed over to....

Djimmi the Great!!!

After it landed on one of the toughest bosses in the game, both cups gulped in fear, knowing how dangerous and powerful that magical genie was while the real Cuphead and his brother, Mugman had to deal with that boss just to get his contract from the Devil.

So, without thinking twice, they both got onto their biplanes and flew into the portal to start the Boss fight.

Announcer: This match will get RED Hot!

And without a moment too soon, the great magical genie of Inkwell Isle himself has arrived from his Sarcophagus and is not happy to see Cuphead again nor is not surprised to see an eviler and darker version of Cuphead that are here at the Inkwell Desert for a Boss fight as he is ready to fight them again for a rematch.

Announcer: And Begin!!!

The match then started as Djimmi summoned up his magic to bring out a chest full of jewels and priceless Egyptian Artifacts as well as sharp swords to stop them along with shooting flaming skulls, only for them to dodge them perfectly as the two of them started firing their weapons against them as they are both determined to who will beat him first to win the challenge.

Then Djimmi summoned up the infamous stone wall path, which is causing the two of them to have a really hard time to shoot down the weak spots of the pillars that have faces laughing at them and they only got damaged at least once but still standing until they both made it out alive before Djimmi's Sarcophagus appeared and opened itself up with his face coming out of whatever kind of cosmic rift that Sarcophagus had in store with ghostly mummies coming out with the two cups firing their weapons to deal some damage to the coffin before it closed itself up and hopped away crying all the way out of the scene.

Then Djimmi flew by again, meditating as he is using his mind to come up with an idea to take them both out, which game him a brilliant idea by using both Cuphead puppets (The Big One and Tiny One) to his advantage as he then disappears with his hat floating around the arena with the two Cuphead puppets doing their usual attack methods on them for a tougher challenge, which was a tough job attacking and dodging their attacks at the same time.

It went on for at least a minute or two until they both finally managed to defeat the two cup headed imposters and Djimmi then showed up in his final form with his giant hands summoning the three pyramids with eyes on each side that shoots eye beams of darkness as this is the final stretch in defeating them and Dark Cuphead is definitely gonna win it since he is using some powerful bullets that will guarantee that he will be the first one to defeat the boss.

However, Cuphead has an Ace up his sleeve as he transformed into a bomb before flying straight into Djimmi's pipe causing him to explode and making Djimmi to cough very badly before he passed out from the smoke in his lungs, giving Cuphead the victory with a...

KNOCKOUT!!!

With Cuphead the victor, Dark Cuphead did not last long as the three pyramids collapsed on him, causing him to crash his plane into the hot desert and died from the impact.

END OF CHALLENGE #7

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHALLENGE #8