Episode 20 - Mario and Y/n Battle Royale

Location: Currently Unknown

At beginning of this chapter, we see that a bunch of people including Y/n, mario, SMG4, Luigi, etc. inside of an air plane as they are going somewhere for some kind of event.

Mario: OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY! NEW SMASH GAME!! Y/n!! LUIGI, ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED!?

Y/n: I sure am!

Luigi: Gee, i dunno Mario. There was a lot of fighting in the last one. I hope this one is less violent...

Mario:(Idubbbz voice) What are you fucking gay?

Y/n: Hmmm...I wonder who is hosting this event?

Then suddenly, the TV screen on the plane turned itself on, revealing the Master Hand as he invited everyone including Y/n to be in the new Super Smash Bros. Event.

M. Hand: Greetings everyone, thank you all for coming for the new smash brothers game.

Y/n: Of course. It had to be him.

Mario being the only one that screams "Wooo!" as he is very excited for this event.

Mario: WOOOOOOO!!!! Woooooo! wooo...

M. Hand: Now some of you may have noticed the roster being a bigger...But thats because we're keeping up with the trends! Plus we have a very special guest here on this very plane!

Everyone was starting to speak each other on who this special guest is that is on the plane they're in. Y/n knew who this special guest was and he is not happy one bit.

Y/n: (Thinking) I know that he's talking about me. I had told him a million times that I don't want to be a part of these Smash Bros. Games, but he does not want to listen.

Y/n and Luigi gets a backpack and mario is confused, and he wants a backpack as wel.

Mario: What the fuck? Come here fishy fis-

A backpack then falls on top of him.

Mario: OW!!!

M. Hand: So basically you're all gonna kill each other battle royale style, Okay? Okay...

Y/n: Say what now?

Luigi: WHAT THE FUCK!?

Mario: Oh boy! Mario is going to kick all of your asses!!!

Then as the game starts, the plane opened up the back door and everyone started jumping out of the plane Fortnite Style.

Y/n then started diving his way down to the fighting area before unleashing his glider, The Needle Dropper that started playing the song from Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 called Future Dreams until he safely made it all the way down to the battlefield.

Mario on the other hand loses his backpack whilst parachuting into the arena.

Mario: Ooooh, Fuck.

Without his parachute, he then consequently starts screaming as he plummets into the arena.

Mario: Screams.

Then after Mario has fallen into the arena, he is dazed from the drop. He then notices one of his legs are deformed from the drop.

Mario: Oh no.

Y/n: Mario! Are you okay down there?!

Mario then looked up to see Y/n heading towards him on his Needle Dropper Glider before jumping safely down in front of him.