WOTFI - Challenge #12

Challenge #12: The Gang Vs. The Dark Gang - Who can read the most of the Mario x Meggy Fanfiction stories without cringing?

Submitted by SonicExe09

No POV

In this challenge, things are about to get intense from here as everyone including their evil dark counterparts are going to attempt to read the infamous Mario x Meggy Fanfiction stories without cringing.

Each story will be about the romance character shipping between the goofy and pasta loving Mario and the amazing female daredevil and thrill seeker, Meggy Spletzer.

Most people believe that they are the perfect match to be a loving couple while other people think it's nothing but cringe that would make your own brain commit suicide for you to erase the horrors within the contents of the fanfiction.

The rules are simple. Both teams that included every teammate as well as both the original and Dark versions of Mario and Meggy have to read as much Mario x Meggy Fanfiction without cringing and the winner will be the last man standing of who can survive the longest without cringing until the remaining contestants from either team are eliminated due to the intensive amounts of cringe.

Right now, both teams are in two separate squares with their own tablets with a fanfiction app that has a ton of Mario x Meggy Fanfiction stories in the library. All they got to do is to survive how long they have to read through every single page out of every book.

SMG4: Pfft. This can't be that cringy. This challenge should be easy for us.

Mario:

Meggy: Yeah, I'm kinda nervous about this.

Dark Meggy: Oh please. What's the worse can that happen?

Ember: I don't know, maybe if we read at the very start of one book, we will all be dead from cringe before the challenge even started.

Dark Mario: What? It's just an ordinary....

Timeskip: 1 Second Later 

After they all read the very first chapter of the first Mario x Meggy Fanfiction book, everyone all died in an instant from a massive dose of cringe, which didn't make any sort of sense whatsoever, but we're gonna have to make this a Draw on both teams since they all just eliminated themselves for no reason.

Dark Fleetway Y/n: Yeah, I already knew that this was going to happen before the challenge even started, so let's just move on and make this a Draw. 

​​​DRAW!

​​​END OF CHALLENGE #12

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHALLENGE #13