WOTFI - Challenge #14

Challenge #14: Mario Vs. Dark Mario - Meme Collecting Race Challenge

Submitted by Dush20

Judges:

SMG4

Tails Doll

Luigi

Location: Dark Peach's Castle - The Shadow Kingdom

No POV

At the shadow version of Peach's Castle, Mario is going up against his evil clone again, but this time they're in a time challenge to collect parts of a popular meme and if either Mario collects all the 4 parts of the mysterious meme of their choice by the judges ratings and collects the power star within the time limit wins the challenge.

However, they can not be cheating in this challenge as Waluigi will be watching over the two Mario to make sure that they are not cheating during the challenge, because if one of them did cheat their way to win the challenge, the judges will not allow either them to win and Waluigi will punish them for cheating, thus giving them the elimination penalty.

They both have 5 minutes to complete the meme, collect the power star and win the challenge as Ms. Chalice is here to give the two Mario's the signal to go find the pieces of the meme to complete in under 5 minutes.

Ms. Chalice: Alrighty boys. On your mark...get set...GO!

With Ms. Chalice giving the boys the signal to start the match, both Mario's made a head start to find the pieces in some rooms of the castle as time is at the essence of winning this challenge.

Mario's search for his meme is going to be a tough challenge for him that will be perfect for the judges to decide which meme is good enough to get the Power Star and win the challenge before his evil twin beats him to the punch.

But then when he went into the Cool Cool Mountain Room that is also Y/n's room and found a snazzy top hat in the room, which actually gave Mario a idea of a meme that will wow the judges as he grabbed the top hat and starts searching around for the rest of the parts of the meme he needed.

As for Dark Mario, he managed to find a part of the meme based on Slickback dance meme, but it's going to need a lot more parts in order to complete it, so he decided to play dirty by doing the Backwards Long Jump to get by faster, not even thinking twice that he's about to cheat his way to the winner's circle that is against the rules of the challenge. So he did the BLJ that got him the rest of the pieces of the meme he needed to complete it before he stoppped right at the stairs that lead to the clock room, where the judges are at.

Mario only needed three pieces for his meme as he is about to wow the audience with his completed meme.

Then when Dark Mario got up to the judges to show off his meme, the meme revealed itself to be a Miniature version of the Mimic from FNAF SB Ruin, but the judges looked at him with unimpressed looks on their faces and disqualified him by holding up signs with Xs on them and Waluigi shot Dark Mario in the face with a shotgun as he already knew that Dark Mario would cheated his way to win the challenge by doing the BLJ technique, which is why Waluigi would rather be playing fair and square instead of cheating his way to win.

Waluigi: CHEATERS!

Then we see Mario running up the stairs to meet up with the judges and with little time to sare to show off his meme as he pulls out a bear sculpture with a top hat on that seem to "Bear" a striking resembles "Freddy Fazbear" and no one and not even Dark Fleetway Y/n was expecting Mario to collect something like that as the strange looking Freddy Fazbear started doing a little rapping beatboxing to the music of the FNAF theme song after Dark Fleetway Y/n said:

Dark Fleetway Y/n: Dude, is that Freddy Fazbear?

Freddy Fazbear:

The judges were impressed by Freddy's rapping skills as they gave Mario three 10s and Waluigi gave him a thumbs up as the Power Star appeared in the room and Mario immediately grabbed and has won the challenge with Ms. Chalice congratulating Mario for doing a great job on the challenge.

Now we have only one more challenge before the final battle.

Let's hope that our heroes have the chance to defeat Dark Fleetway Y/n and save their friend from the evil darkness within him.

MARIO WINS!

END OF CHALLENGE #14

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHALLENGE #15 (THE FINAL CHALLENGE)