Episode 10 - Mario and Y/n University

Location: Creative University - Downtown Creation City

No POV

Today at the Creative University in Downtown Creation City, the gang are here to enroll at this university to achieve their wildest dreams as SMG4 began delivering his speech to the students of this university.

SMG4: and with a little hard work, even you guys can have a great job like me! I wouldn't be where I am now without my degree in Memeology!

Y/n: Is that a real thing?

Ember: I don't think so.

Mario: Ooh...So all Mario has-a had to do...is get that piece of paper to get all deh bitches? :D

Y/n: Yeah, that's how universities and colleges work, Mario? I don't know if you get bitches for getting a diploma here.

Toad: This is so stupid! I have better things to do!

Bendy: Sure you do, Toad. I'm pretty sure that you're gonna be in a dead-end job flipping burgers at Burger King or end up homeless.

Toad: Shut up, ya stupid Mickey Rip-off!

Bendy: (Growing Angry) WHAT DID YOU SAY, PUNK?!

Toad: (Scared) Nothing!!

Bendy: That didn't sound like nothing, but I got my eye on you! (Calms Down)

SMG4: So consider going to college, boys and girls!!!

(Long silence....)

SMG4: Did I mention it can get you lotsa money.

Mario: HOLY SHIT!

Y/n: No Way! Really?!

Bowser: OOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!

Toad: Well, now.

Bendy: Really then?

Dr. Healer: FREE MONEY!!!

Bob: Money! I like money!

Wario/Waluigi: MONEY!!!!

Then after SMG4 convinced everyone that they can get paid for going into college, Y/n Mario, Ember, Bowser, Luigi, Bob, Fishy Boopkins, Peach, Shroomy and the to others go to the university to get started and earn some cold hard cash.

Meggy: Hmm...maybe I should pursue my dream career...

SMG4: Ah, yes!

Bell: Ring ring ring!

First Class: Computer Science Class

In Computer Science class, Luigi is nervous about doing this kind of subject because it seems to be very difficult for him to pass through to get his diploma.

Luigi: Ohhh noo....Oh man...I heard this course is hard....I really hope I can handle it....

Y/n: Don't worry, Luigi. I'm sure this will be easy for you if you learn the basics of Computer Science.

Mugman: Yeah, we just got to study real hard in order to pass this subject.

Luigi: Ok then. I'll do my best to pass this class.

Y/n: That's the spirit, Luigi.

Mugman: Oh! Get to your seats! Here comes the teacher.

Kamek: Howdy class! Today we're going to look at the semester. Please boot up your computers so we can get started.

Luigi: OH GOD THIS COURSE IS GOING TOO FAST!!!

Y/n: Luigi. You just need to turn on the computer. It's so simple. Even your brother, Mario can do it.