WOTFI - CHALLENGE #15 (FINAL CHALLENGE)

Final Challenge #15: Bob vs Dark Bob: Who can last the longest without getting hit in the ovaries.

Submitted by MrRibbones

Location: The Creation City Mall

No POV

In the final challenge, all Bob and Dark Bob has to do is to see who can last the longest without getting hit in the ovaries as they see Saiko suddenly enjoying herself at the mall before both Bobs start insulting her to get her angry. Only one of them is gonna be able to win this final challenge before moving on to the final battle to defeat Dark Fleetway Y/n and his dark clone army once for all and save everyone in Creation City from their reign of terror.

Bob: Hey, anime girl! You're ugly as shit and a stupid, stanky ass bitch!

Dark Bob: And your mother rides a broomstick and wears army boots!

That actually caused Saiko to go ballistic as she brought out her giant hammer and was about to smash their ovaries.

Saiko: THE F*** YOU SAY TO ME YA LITTLE SHIT!!!

Bob/Dark Bob: OH SHIT!!!

Then without a moment too soon, Both Bobs then immediately started running for their lives to save their ovaries from getting smashed to bits by Saiko's giant hammer as they started doing a Scooby Doo-esque chase scene that you've seen in the old cartoons.

Cave Bird: Eh, it's a chase scene.

Then as both Bob continued running from Saiko, Bob had already tripped to the floor while Dark Bob was making a quick getaway as Saiko loomed over Bob with an angry, death glare in her eyes as she was ready to bring on the pain to Bob.

Saiko: (Cat in the Hat Voice) Time to die.

Bob then tried to think of a quick solution to get out of this situation before Saiko slams her hammer onto Bob's ovaries, which he then suddenly remembered his anime with his best buddy, Boopkins as he quickly puts on his Ninja headband and did a jujitsu move to switch places with Dark Bob as the dark clone was both surprised and confused at the same time of how he was able to find himself on the floor before not even realizing that Saiko slammed down her hammer on Dark Bob's ovaries, giving him great pain from the impact of the hammer.

Dark Bob: MY OVARIES!!!!!!

Looks like Bob managed to dodge a bullet on this one as his dark counterpart lost and got his ovaries smashed with a giant hammer, but Saiko wasn't done with him as she swung her hammer at Bob, causing him to be thrown out of the mall and went into the dumpster out back.

Bob: Oh well, I may get hot by a hammer but at least my ovaries are safe. Now it's time to go dumpster diving.

Well looks like Bob actually won something today for once, now it's time for the gang and Waluigi to finally face off against the evil final boss himself, Dark Fleetway Y/n and his evil army and save the world.

Stay tuned for the Final Battle.

END OF CHALLENGE #15

TO BE CONTINUED IN THE FINAL BATTLE