Episode 11 - Trick or Treat Wars (Halloween Special)

Location: Mario's House

Date: October 31, 2017

Time: 7:00 PM

No POV

It's that time of year again as the gang is getting ready to celebrate Halloween by going Trick-or-Treating in their own Halloween Costumes with SMG4 dressed up as Frankenstein, Mario as a bowl of Spaghetti, Y/n as Sans the Skeleton, Tails Doll dressed up as Sonic the Hedgehog and Ember in his wolf form that is the perfect and cheapest way as his Halloween costume as his usual attire has a some rips and tears to make him look like an actual Werewolf.

SMG4: Yo, guys! You ready to go trick or treating?!

Y/n: You bet we are. Ember just looks great in his wolf form.

Ember: Yeah. It's the easiest and cheapest way to get a costume for this Halloween.

Y/n: How about you, Luigi? You ready to go trick-or-treating?

Looks at Luigi that is standing on the table with his back turned in his Halloween costume.

SMG4: Uh Luigi?

Y/n: You okay, buddy?

Ember: Is, uh...is he gonna be okay?

Luigi: I am...the savior of the Mushroom Kingdom...I AM-

SMG4: Oh you're going as a trash bag. Nice!

Y/n: What?! No! Luigi didn't dress up as a trash bag. He dressed up as Batman!

Ember: Yeah, since what made you think that Luigi dressed up as a trash bag?

SMG4: Oh, I thought maybe he dressed up in black clothing to make him look like a trash bag.

Luigi: NOO! I'm suppose to be Batman!!! D:<

Mario then came out of the other room in his Halloween costume along with Tails Doll in his Sonic costume.

SMG4: Mario...What the hell is that?

Mario: Imma bowl of spaghetti! (Ooooo Very Scary!)

Tails Doll: And I'm Sonic the Hedgehog!

Y/n: Wow. You two look great in your costumes.

Mario: Yep and it didn't take me too long to get Tails Doll in his Halloween costume.

SMG4: Let's just leave.

Ember: Yeah, let's get a move on and get some candy.

Luigi: UP UP AND AWAY! JUSTICE AWAITS!

Y/n: That's Superman's line, Luigi.

Mario: Hmmm...I don't remember buying a talking trash bag...

Tails Doll: That's not a trash bag, Uncle Mario. That's Uncle Luigi in his Batman costume.

So the gang are on their way to go Trick-or-Treating in the entire Mushroom Kingdom as they head over to Peach's Castle as the first place to get candy.

(Doorbell Rings)

Then as the front doors of the castle, Peach came out in her Witch costume.

Peach: Oh?

The Gang, but Mario: Trick or Treat!

Mario: GIMME THAT SHIT!!!

Peach: Aww, don't you...grown men look great in your outfits! We have a cook Frankenstein, a cute hedgehog, a cool, but spooky skeleton, a werewolf, a Trash bag (Luigi shocked by Peach's reaction) and a bowl...of spaghetti...