Episode 26 - Y/n and Mario: The Ultimate Gamers

Location: Peach's Castle - The Mushroom Kingdom

It starts with SMG4 and Y/n standing in front of the castle, looking at each other furiously with the TF2 song "Dreams of Cruelty started playing in the background as they are about to fight to the death.

Y/n and SMG4 both yell and run toward each other to start fighting. It suddenly looks like a fighting game screen, as there are health meters in both upper corners, as well as a timer with an 8-bit rendition of Guile's theme playing in the background. It pans out to reveal that they are, indeed, playing a fighting game: Super Smash each other in the ass Bros. SMG4 knocks out Y/n and is made the winner.

While SMG4 celebrates, Y/n throws his controller in anger that he lost to SMG4 again.

Mario: OH **** YOU NERVE HURTING PIECE OF ****!

Y/n: WHAT THE F***ING HELL!!! 

SMG4: Woo, too easy!

Mario: WHAT THE HELL!? THIS IS THE 20TH TIME THAT WE BOTH LOST TO YOU NOW!

SMG4: You just both just suck at video games! (Laughs at them)

Y/n: YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!

Mario: YOU KNOW WHAT! WE'RE GONNA GO TRAIN AND BECOME THE BEST!!!!

Y/n: YEAH!!!!

SMG4: (Laughing) Train? Mario, you've never trained in anything... ...EVER! And I'm pretty sure Y/n is not gonna be any better then me! (Continues Laughing)

Mario: Screw you! We're gonna be stronger than anyone you've ever seen! We're gonna train until our arms come off! JUST YOU WATCH!

Y/n: I highly doubt that my arms will fall off, but we're gonna do it! YOU'LL SEE!!

We then cut to Mario "training" by playing video games all day and they finished their training by eating some ice cream at the mall.

Mario: Man, training sure is hard.

Y/n: I know, right? But it's probably gonna take some serious gaming to defeat SMG4. We're gonna need a special video game trainer if we're gonna be expert gamers. But who?

Mario: Hmmmm....yes...who?

Then they both heard some cheering going on in a local game store. They both go in and tries to see past the crowd.

Mario: I can't see anywhere!

Y/n: C'mon! We need to see what's going on.

The competition is Bob vs. a blue-haired girl in a game of Super Smash each other in the ass Bros.

Y/n: Huh. I wonder who's going to win this game tournament. 

Mario: Hmmm... (Sees Boopkins) Oh hey Boopkins...

Fishy Boopkins: Oh, hey Mario! Hey, Y/n!

Y/n: Hey, Boopkins? What's going on here?

Mario: And why are there so many people here?

Fishy Boopkins: Oh, it's Bob! He challenged the blue-haired girl to Super Smash each other in the ass Bros! Apparently, she's one of the best in the world at this game!

Y/n: She is? Maybe she can help us with our gaming problem, Mario.

Mario: Good idea, Y/n.

Back with the gaming tournament between Bob and the blue haired girl, Bob is starting to believe that he's gonna wina and not the girl since he thinks that girls are stupid at playing video games, not realizing that he's about to get his butt kicked.