Episode 18 - Stupid Mario & Y/n Sports Mix

Location: Peach's Castle - The Mushroom Kingdom

No POV

It was another normal day here at the Mushroom Kingdom as we see Toad at his usual spot near the castle entrance feeling uncomfortable with Mario sleeping on a plate of spaghetti (butt naked) and Y/n sitting on a chair next to his room playing on his 3DS system.

Everyone else is pretty much chilling and relaxing today with SMG4 and Ember watching some TV eating pizza, Luigi and Boopkins playing some toys with Steve watching the action and Bob sitting on the floor holding a sign that says "Make Bob the Movie 3! Chapter in this book".

We also see Meggy checking out Shroomy's Pokemon Gym Badge Collection since he is a Master Boy Scout after all with so many badges on his sash.

Then we see Wario and Waluigi doing the hustle in a pile of gold coins with Bowser dancing along with them.

Then suddenly, Peach burst through the doors in a state of panic as she had an actual sports team that lost another sports tournament one too many times.

Peach: Ugh! I can't believe it. It happened again!

Y/n: What happened again, Peach? Did you spend all your gold coins again? I already paid my rent for this month.

Peach: Yes I know that, but it's not the money problem again. It's worse than that. (Holds up a newspaper showing a picture of a couple of retarded roads that lost a basketball game with the Lakers) That good for nothing sports team...This kingdom's sports image has been ruined too many times!

Y/n: *Thinking* I didn't know that she had a sports team.

Peach: I'm gonna need new players...but who?

Then she looked around the entire room to see everyone just relaxing and she had an idea that will bring her sports team's reputation back to the big leagues and that idea is to bring everyone in the room to be her new sports team.

So Peach gathered everyone to local gym with a bunch full of sports equipment for them to use as her new sports team.

Peach: Ok folks, this kingdom needs a new sports team and I think all of you are perfect for it!

Everyone was a bit confused or excited to be Peach's new sports team as Mario raised his hand to ask Peach a question, but she knew what he is going to ask her.

Peach: No Mario, eating is not a sport.

Mario: Damn it!

Y/n: I told you that it wasn't a sport unless eating competitions are a type of sport.

Peach: Ok guys! Let's practice and see what sports you're good at!

First Sport: Basketball

As we go into the first sport known as Basketball, we see Bowser with Steve going up against Y/n and Mario as the italian plumber is holding the basketball before he started charging towards the goal while dribbling the ball.

Steve tried to stop Mario as he made an attempt to catch Mario to get the ball until he just fell down the floor and Mario is stil dribbling his way to the goal that is being guarded by the Koopa King himself.

Mario tried shooting the hoop to get a score, but Bowser managed to block it with his large body. Mario is not happy about it as he tried it again and again, but Bowser just kept blocking it.

This has caused Mario to go completely ballistic and tackled Bowser to the ground for Y/n to grab the ball and do a slam dunk!

Mario: Y/N! I got this fat ass pinned down! Get the ball!