Episode 25 - The Mario and Y/n Cafe

Location: Somewhere in Downtown Creation City

No POV

Somewhere in Downtown Creation City, we see Bowser in front of a building, wearing a chef's hat as he is about to open up his very own cafe to serve his own food to the people of Creation City.

Bowser: and I am happy to announce my cafe is officially....open!!!

He then cut the rope with an axe, thus officially opening up his restaurant as he began cheering in pure joy that he finally got to achieve one of his biggest dreams. However, Kamek had some bad news to tell his boss about something, but Bowser is too excited to listen to him no matter how Kamek tried to get his attention.

Kamek: Uhh...... Boss...

Bowser: Now to go cook and wait for the customers!

Kamek: ....Boss!!!

Bowser: Alright, let's go my employees!!!

He called out to his employees to help them work for his cafe, but there was no one there to help out Bowser. Bowser was completely

Bowser: uhh...Kamek. Where are all my employees?...

Kamek: Thats What I've been trying to tell you about, sir! It's Mario!

-Flashback-

Mario sings "This is what I do, I sit on you!" while stomping on the minions that were hired by Bowser to work at his cafe, but they were killed by Mario's own brand of stupidity.

Kamek: He's been squishing all of our minions!

-Flashback Ends-

Bowser: Well, shit...No employees..means...NO CAFE!!! (cries)

Kamek: Wait wait!!! Lord Bowser, don't cry!...I'll get you new employees! (Flies away)

Meanwhile, at Mario's house, Mario was watching spaghetti naked while Y/n is playing on his switch in the other room when Kamek crashed into his house.

Mario: Oh hey Kamek. You here to join me?

Teleports Mario to the café, turned out that Kamek has just teleported Y/n, Cuphead, Mugman, Ms. Chalice, Bendy, Tails Doll, Saiko Bichitaru, SMG4, Luigi and Toad, and Mario, still naked, landed on Toad, makes Toad screaming after that.

Kamek: Lord Bowser! Employees, as you requested!

Mario: Wah!? What's going on this time?!

SMG4: You dumbass! You killed all of Bowser's minions, now we gotta work for him!

Y/n: Bowser owns his own cafe? I didn't know that.

Mugman: Me neither.

Cuphead: Eh, I ain't too worried about it as long as we're getting paid by the end of the day.

Ms. Chalice: I agree with you, Cuphead.

Bendy: I can provide the entertainment since I was in the show business many years ago.

Saiko: Work?...and not even be paid? Boringgg...

Luigi: Aww come on, Saiko! Let's be nice to Bowser! I mean...how can you say no to that face...

Bowser makes :D face, but Saiko is not amused.

Toad: This is so stupid. I'm going.

Toad begins to leave, but Kamek doesn't like this one bit.

Toad: BYE!!! BITCH!!!

Kamek: OH NO YOU DON'T!!!

Kamek then transports a tank with his magic wand in front of Toad's path, that tank containing Toadette...