Episode 31 - Y/n Vs. The Waluigi Apocalypse

No POV

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Goodman: Breaking news, okay! Absolute chaos has struck the Mushroom Kingdom and all corners of Creation City! Innocent civilians are being turned into T-Pose Zombies! Hordes of zombies are seen flooding the streets and officials urge everyone to stay indoors! It turns out Waluigi is on a rejection-filled rampage after Nintendo refused to place him into the roster for the new Super Smash Bros video game! It's absolute chaos! We go live now to Jeeves, who for some reason, is reporting this situation.

Jeeves: Thank you, Goodman. We believe we found the source of Waluigi's power! A purple beam that is gigantic, or as the kids call it, "THICC". BUT FEAR NOT!!! These brave policemen are handling the situation as we speak. Why, here's one now! Young man, how close are you brave soldiers to saving the day?

Policeman: We're all gonna die!

Jeeves: Well....This is quite the pickle.

Then suddenly, all of the policemen run away from something that's about to happen.

Jeeves: Wait, there seems to be some sort of commotion.

Then without warning, the T-Pose Zombies infect Jeeves, but not before being attacked and taken out by a horde of shadowy clones including a shadowy version of Jeeves!

Dark Jeeves: VIVA LA REVOLUTION!! THE VICTORY OF OUR DARK LORD IS UPON US!!!! WALUIGI AND HIS T-POSE ARMY SHALL FALL!!!

Then the camera breaks down, shocking Goodman of what he just saw.

Goodman: What the hell?! Was that a shadow demon that just took down a bunch of those zombies?!? What's the hell going on here?!? (Getting a message from his fellow worker) What's that? Oh ok. In other news, there happens to be an army of shadow clones that are not only attacking the T-Pose Zombies, but also seem to have a grudge against Waluigi for attacking the city and taking over the world! (Getting another message from his fellow worker) I'm getting word now that we got an exclusive footage of the situation with the shadow clones as we go live with Kent Brockman at the Dark Lord's Lair. Kent?

Kent Brockman: Ladies and Gentlemen, I've been to Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq and I can say without hyperbole that this is a million times worse than all of them put together.

The camera then shows a small group of shadow clones burning a Waluigi Doll on a wooden stake as they are performing a burning effigy on their evil base at a part of Creation City as they managed to mark their territory after capturing and somehow curing the infected people from the T-Pose Virus before turning them into shadow demons.

Shadow Clones: Burn! Waluigi! Burn!!!

Kent Brockman: A group of dark shadow demons has taken this part of Creation City by force three city-wide groups have now gone missing and presumed scared. (Gets a message from his fellow worker) What's that? I'm being told I can have an exclusive interview with the ringleader.

Then as Kent Brockman followed the shadow clones to where their leader is at, Mario was watching the news to see what's happening right now ever since Waluigi has gone completely insane with his god-like power at the convention and Y/n had gone missing on that same day. He hopes that Y/n didn't turn all Full-blown Dark Lord mode after Waluigi started causing trouble at the convention and infecting everyone including his own brother with the T-Pose Virus.

Mario: (Fingers Crossed while speaking in his mind.) Don't be Y/n. Don't be Y/n.

Then as Kent Brockman went into the "Throne Room", he has come face-to-face with the Dark Lord himself, which happens to be...Y/n himself.