WOTFI - Challenge #8

Challenge #8: Mario Vs. Dark Mario - Who can eat the most spaghetti?

Submitted by pacerttewt

No POV

This challenge is where Mario and Dark Mario have to eat the most plates of spaghetti in one sitting, as we see the two of them sitting in front of a really long table with a huge mountain of spaghetti for them to eat.

Mario: Hi, how are you?

Dark Mario: How ya doing?

The challenge begins.....NOW!!!

With that the two Marios began eating up all of the spaghetti like a couple of hungry, bloodthirsty wolves as they started eating the spaghetti in various ways.

Mario: Vacuum Cleaner Method

Dark Mario: Centipede Eating Method

Mario: Big Bites Method

Dark Mario: Lifting the Table Eating Method

Mario: Black Hole Method

Dark Mario: Yoshi Tongue Method

After using many other methods of eating, the two of them eventually ate all of the plates of spaghetti, but unfortunately for both of them, the amount of spaghetti they ate, was a tie, thus leading it to a complete draw!

But look on the bright side, at least those two had some spaghetti to eat in this challenge.

END OF CHALLENGE #8

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHALLENGE #9

Note: Sorry about writing this challenge really short, I just don't know what to write in this kind of challenge and I tried my best to make this challenge interesting. Plus, it's not really challenging for both Marios to eat a lifetime supply of spaghetti in one setting. I apologize to pacerttewt for not making this challenge interesting for this WOTFI.