Episode 13 - If Y/n and Mario was in Undertale

This chapter is for my friend, VHS_Sans

Location: The Tall, Tall Mountain - The Mushroom Kingdom

No POV

Long ago in a distance land, two heroes traveled across the Mushroom Kingdom: A red hatted retarded plumber and a cool guy with amazing powers.

One day, these two were traveling up the Tall, Tall Mountain for another amazing adventure.

After a long walk up the really tall mountain, the two made it up the top of the mountain (nearly) and the two of them placed a flag to claim the mountain for themselves.

However, after the flag was placed, it caused the ground to crack, creating a hole on the ground and the two of them soon fell down to the underground world.

A place where the monsters live after a long war between two races: Humans and Monsters.

The Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom demanded to have the placed sealed up with a magic spell, probably for a good reason...or just to be such an ungrateful Karen or something...IDK.

Legend says that those who climb the mountain, never return.

But not for these two, cause they're both going to go another amazing adventure in the world of Undertale!

Mindeye Productions

Presents

If Y/n and Mario was in...

We then cut to Y/n and Mario laying on golden flowers as they both fell down as the flowers have broken their fall

Y/n: (Groans) Mario...what happened? Where are we?

Mario: I don't know...

Y/n: Well, wherever we are...we must've fallen to the depths of an underground realm. I think we should find a way out of this place and get back home. Are you ready for another adventure, Mario?

Mario: Yeah! Let's-a-go!

They both get up and walk to an entrance where is blocked by a friendly talking flower named Flowey.

Flowey: Howdy! Welcome to the Underground!

Y/n and Mario looks as if they both felt nothing after they saw the talking flower.

Flowey: This is a wonderful place of love! You two make a sexy juicy meal here. Hehe. That's why I always like to have my cocoa hot and bitter.

Y/n: I'm...not thirsty.