WOTFI - Challenge #9

Challenge #9: Tails Doll vs. Dark Tails Doll - Who can create Needlestick Sonic the fastest?

Submitted by VHS_Sans

No POV

In this challenge, the two Tails Dolls have an interesting challenge in this chapter, where they both have to create a working Needlestick Sonic Doll as fast as they can while playing the song from the Sonic video game, Sonic R Racing called "Can You Feel the Sunshine?".

Whoever can create the best Needlestick Sonic Doll in record time and in perfect working condition, wins the challenge.

Song Plays - Can You Feel the Sunshine? - Sonic R Racing

As the music began playing in the background, the two of them began working on their Needlestick Sonic Doll projects by using their demonic powers to create the fabric for the body, stuffing it with cotton, sewing it together, adding a voice box in its stomach like it's a talking doll, but without the pull-string attached to the back of the doll, adding the features to make it look like Sonic the Hedgehog and for the finishing touch, putting a needlestick through the doll's head.

But to make it work properly, Tails Doll managed to add some soul power into the Doll to make it walk and talk like it's actually alive. As for his darker counterpart, he did exactly what he's supposed to do, except for adding an actual soul into the Doll to make it work properly as he added a dark shadow into the Doll, which didn't actually make it walk and talk, it just made it dark as the night sky.

Bendy then declared Tails Doll as the winner of the challenge with Dark Tails Doll let out an angry demonic roar of defeat due after being beaten by his original doppelganger as he teleports out of the stage area of this chapter to go cry and go on a temper tantrum because he didn't win the challenge.

Guess it's proven that Dark Tails Doll is more interested in winning the challenge than following the rules of the challenge and didn't even bother adding an actual live soul into his doll in order to win the challenge.

But before we have to move on to the next challenge, both Tails Doll and his newly created brother, Needlestick Sonic decided to finish off this challenge with a Friday Night Funkin' Rap Battle before we move on to the next challenge.

Song Plays - Castoff - Needlestick Sonic Vs. Tails Doll - Needlestick Sonic FNF MOD

END OF CHALLENGE #9

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHALLENGE #10