Episode 24 - Y/n and the T-Pose Virus

Location: Peach's Castle - The Mushroom Kingdom

It was a normal day here at Peach's Castle, as we see a naked Mario is humping a plate of spaghetti.

Mario: Oh boy! Eh! I'm-a got a boner!

We then see Toad standing in the corner innocently. The camera slowly zooms in on him as Mario continues to move around humping the spaghetti while singing, with a fish-eye lens appearing over him. Seeing Mario acting so weird to that plate of spaghetti makes Toad want someone to put him out of his misery to embrace the sweet release of death.

Toad: (I w a n t t o d i e...)

On the other side of the room, Luigi is making two Luigi Dolls make love, with one touching the other's butt. To be completely honest, it's pretty cringy if you ask me 

Luigi: *chuckles* Oh yeah! Goochie goochie! Goochie goochie!

Then we see Y/n just sitting at a corner, thinking about what happened back at Nintendo HQ when Waluigi finally got the chance to be in Smash Bros thanks to his newfound Special Move known as the Power of Rejection, only to go away once he's been accepted by Nintendo HQ's CEO Master Hand, but was rejected once again.

That caused Waluigi so angry, he vowed to be revenge on the people who rejected him one too many times, all because he just wanted to be in the new Super Smash Bros Video game. Luckily, Y/n was there after Waluigi and Master Hand left the stage that they were in and tried to think of a way to stop Waluigi and his so called Revenge Plan from ruining his reputation that will eventually leave to be forgotten forever.

It's a good thing that Y/n was able to know what actually stops Waluigi's Special Move...The Power of Acceptance.

But then, we see SMG4 is staring out the window, intrigued by something. Y/n and Luigi noticed what SMG4 is doing and walks over to him to see what he is looking at out the window.

Luigi: SMG4?.... What...are you looking at?

Y/n: Yeah, what do you see outside? Is it a wild animal or are we under attack or something?

We cut over to the window, showing what's out to see Shroomy standing outside the castle, doing a T-pose for some reason, and isn't moving. This starts to worry SMG4 as something might have happened to Shroomy that got him stuck in a T-Pose position.

SMG4: Shroomy's been standing in...that pose...the ENTIRE day...

Y/n: An entire day....that's interesting....

Luigi: Maybe it's some kind of new yoga?

SMG4: That's some strange-ass yoga... I'm gonna go check on him.

Y/n: I don't know if you should do that, SMG4. I starting to feel like something bad is going to happen if you go out there and check on Shroomy.

SMG4: Oh come on. You're worrying too much. I'm sure there's a logical explanation for this. You guys just wait here and I'll be back in a jiffy.

Y/n: Ok.........

As SMG4 goes outside to check on Shroomy, Luigi turns to Mario and Toad to tell them what's going on with Shroomy outside.

Luigi: Hey guys, come check this out. Shroomy's being weird...

Y/n: And he's seems to be stuck in T-Pose for a whole day. Could you believe being stuck like that for a entire day? He's definitely going to be at the chiropractor's for a whole week if he stays like that a little longer.

We cut back to a still-naked Mario, who has set up a table with candles and plates. The spaghetti is resting on a stool on the opposite side of the table.