Episode 22 - The Y/n and Mario Hustle

Location: Somewhere in Creation City

No POV

It was another beautiful day here in Creation City as we see everyone doing their hobbies like Y/n, Bendy, Cuphead and Luigi hanging out with Saiko, who is finally going to turn over a new leaf after the fight back at the Final Fantasy Universe as the two of them asking Saiko if she wants to play a game on their 3DS systems, but she refuses.

Then we see Bowser reading about stealing princesses, then we see Ember, Meggy, Mugman, Tails Doll and Mario playing a game of soccer and Boopkins sitting near Bob that is trying to pan handle some donations for his "imaginary" children.

Then suddenly, SMG4 arrived at the scene in a truck as he tells the gang what's going on as it is a serious problem that SMG4 is dealing with right now.

SMG4: GUYS! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Luigi: Wah!? What's wrong!?

Y/n: Yeah, what's going on SMG4?

Bob: Oh, oh do u need 2 hide a dead body? (Pulls out a shovel) Well u came to the right guy!

SMG4: No! It's even worse!!!

SMG4 then tilted the Truck he was driving and then a whole bunch of rocks came out from the back of the truck as SMG4 accidentally bought all of those rocks, causing him to go broke as hell.

SMG4: I accidentally all these rocks!

Everyone: O_O!

Mario: Mario thinks you are a dumbass motherfucker!

Y/n: Yeah and I think this might be the stupidest thing that you ever did in your entire life!

Cuphead: Yeah, I mean, what are you gonna do with all of those rocks?

Mugman: Yeah, one rock is plenty, but a truckload of rocks is one rock too many.

Bendy: Unless you wanted to make a pet rock collection. 

Tails Doll: Pet rocks are the cheapest way to have a pet.

Bob: I agree with the fox doll on that one.

Bowser: Uh...how does a guy accidentally buy a bunch of rocks.

SMG4: I'll tell you all the sad tale of what happened...

-Flashback-

At the entrance of Peach's castle, we see Wario and Waluigi trying to convince SMG4 to buy their so-called magical rocks as another part of their scams.

Wario: Buy our rocks! They're magical! Rub them against your computer and they'll make your videos funnier!

SMG4 looked at them for a moment before asking them to buy their entire stock.

SMG4: I'll take a million! How much do you charge?

-Flashback Ends-

SMG4: And the rocks didn't even work! :(

Y/n: I figured those two greedy knuckleheads were behind this and SMG4 fell for their get rich quick scheme.

Saiko: Ugh...it hurts to exist right now.

SMG4: Now I need you guys to help me sell this huge stack of rocks otherwise I'm gonna be a hobo!

Boopkins: Guys, I think we should help him!

Y/n: I agree with you, Boopkins, but how are we gonna sell all of those rocks just get SMG4 back on his feet?

Mugman: We could try to use our own creative methods to sell all of these rocks.