WOTFI - Challenge #10

Challenge #10 - Steve Vs. Dark Steve - Who can catch Minecraft animals the most?

Submitted by FahKanchanakul

No POV

In the Minecraft world, that is currently, a shadowy realm of its original Minecraft texture pack, Steve and Dark Steve are both challenged to catch as many Minecraft animals as possible in under 10 Minutes.

Whoever catches the selected animals from the Wheel, will go after the selected animals in order to win the challenge with the most animals in their pens.

However, there is a catch to this challenge, if either Steves capture the wrong animal will immediately be eliminated from the challenge.

Steve: HI GUUUYS!

Dark Steve: (Annoyed) Hi Steeeeeeeve.

Then the wheel starts spinning and one of the selected animals will be the chosen for both Steves in this challenge.

And the Minecraft animals are chosen to capture are....

Dark Steve: Every other Minecraft Animal except for Chickens

Steve: Chickens

Steve: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! CHICKENS!!!

Dark Steve: You can't be serious right now.

With the selected animals chosen, the two Steves went to work on capturing the selected animals and Steve didn't take too long to collect as many chickens as he can find before putting them all into his own pen. Dark Steve took the time he needed to collect the other animals in the Dark Minecraft world including, Pigs, Cows, Sheep, Llamas, Horses, Wolves, Cats, Ocelots, Rabbits, Goats, etc., except for Chickens.

Eventually, time was almost up, and Steve actually has an idea to win this challenge as he is not as stupid as you may think when one of the chickens, he captured laid an egg, which gave Steve the chance to throw the egg into the pen in order for Dark Steve to be eliminated from the challenge cause when you throw eggs in the game, the eggs will hatch a newborn chicken and Dark Steve cannot capture any chicken in his pen.

But the challenge didn't say anything about cheating their way to winning the challenge.

So, Steve went into Herobrine Mode and threw the egg into Dark Steve's pen and a newborn Chicken spawned itself into the pen just as time ran out and Dark Steve was immediately eliminated from the challenge after he spotted the newborn chicken in his pen.

Dark Steve: That's not fair! Steve obviously threw an egg to make it spawn into my pen!!!

Steve: (HeroBrine Mode) Dark Fleetway Y/n didn't say about cheating our way to victory in this challenge as a rule that will declare myself to be eliminated.

Dark Fleetway Y/n: He's right. Sorry dude, but you're just too perfect for this challenge.

Dark Steve: (Angry Scream)

Steve: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHOOOOO!

With Dark Steve eliminated and Steve the winner, the chickens in Steve's pen clucked happily to Steve as a sign of applaud for Steve's victory for this challenge.

END OF CHALLENGE #10

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHALLENGE #11