Episode 23 - Waluigi's Time

Location: Nintendo Headquarters

No POV

The Arc chapter begins at the headquarters of the famed video game company, Nintendo, where a certain purple and black wearing scammer has arrived at to see if he can finally be in Super Smash Bros.

Waluigi: (Excited noises)

-Flashback to Waluigi, Y/n, and Fishy Boopkins having an ice cream break-

We then see a flashback of Y/n, Waluigi and Fishy Boopkins having some ice cream on a hot summer day as Boopkins believes that Waluigi should definitely be in the Super Smash Bros. game.

Fishy Boopkins: Lalalalala... You know, Waluigi?

Waluigi: Wha?

Boopkins: If you really wanna be in Smash Brothers, you should just try! I believe in you. You can do it!

Y/n: Yeah, I'm sure you'll be a real big shot in being part of the Smash Bros. gang, you got the skills to prove it.

Waluigi: Waaaaaaaaaah ho!

-Flashback Ends-

Waluigi: WAAAAAAAAAA! Waluigi Time! Ha ha HA HA HA!

Waluigi enters the headquarters to go speak with the boss to see if he can earn a spot in the new Super Smash Bros. Game.

Waluigi: HEY!

The Teletubbies are working, making their usual retarded noises with their boss, Master Hand controlling them like a total slave driver.

Master Hand: CMON! WORK FASTER! NO SLACKING! I want Smash Ultimate to be FLAWLESS!!!

Waluigi: HEY! Floating hand! We need to talk.

Master Hand: Huh!? What?! Oh, it's just you...the assist trophy meeting is over there.

We then quickly cut over to the assist trophy meeting area, where a bunch of losers sit as they are not part of the Super Smash Bros. roster as the assist trophy group is where the least favorite and weaker characters are not fit to be in the big leagues.

Knuckles: I am lonely.

M. Hand: Now go away! I'm busy. Has anyone got a hold on that cool dude that keeps blocking my calls, emails and fax numbers, because he needs to contact back if wants to be a part of the roster.

Teletubby: Sorry sir, he hasn't respond back since you called him like over 9000 times and he still refused the offer to be a part of the roster.

M. Hand: Damn it! Well call him again and see if he will answer us this time!

Teletubby: Whatever.

Waluigi then begins to throw a temper tantrum, screaming all over the place.

M. Hand: AHHHHHHH IT BURNS!!!

Po's computer catches on fire and explodes, killing him instantly.

Waluigi: NO! Waluigi's not having this! Stop ignoring me!!!!

M. Hand: OK FINE! We'll talk...

M. Hand turns towards the Teletubbies that stopped working as the giant hand angrily yells at them to get back to work.

M. Hand: DID I SAY YOU COULD STOP WORKING!?

The Teletubbies resume working after being yelled at by their boss and continued working while Master Hand and Waluigi go into the Hand's own office to discuss about him being in the roster with the other popular characters.

Location: Master Hand's Office - Nintendo HQ

Inside the Master Hand's office, Waluigi started begging to the Master Hand to be in the roster for the new Smash Bros game, but the giant hand is not going to let him in no matter how much that Waluigi begged, pleaded and cried to get into the roster.