Final Chapter

It has been many years since our lovely group reunited. They have all settled down with good jobs, they live in the same house, and our two couples now have children. Things have never been better for our little group of friends, now it is time for their journey to end, and for them to begin a new one. 

Alice pov

It was a very hectic morning in our sometimes peaceful household. My daughter was running around the house with Carla and Johnathan. "Dammit Harlow sit down and eat your breakfast so we can get you to school!" She looked at me "But mommy I wanna play!" I sighed "No. Now sit down and eat. The same goes for you two kids! I would sit down and eat before your mother comes down here." Carla and Johnathan both ran to the table and sat down, while Larry put a plate in front of each of them. "Eat up kiddos." He smiled and looked at Harlow "Come on baby, I made your favorite. Let's eat and get you to school okay?" She sighed and reluctantly sat down next to Larry, and I let out a breath of relief "Okay, I am going to go get ready for work. Please just make sure she is ready by the time I am done so I can take her on my way." He nodded and I went upstairs to change. 

Dija pov

I finished getting ready, and looked at myself in the mirror "You look perfect my dear." I could see Sal walk up behind me in the mirror, and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. I smiled and held his arms "Thank you hunny, I just hope this look works for the role." he laid his head on my shoulder "You're going to do great Dija, and this outfit looks perfect for it. You're gonna nail the audition for sure." he let me go and sat back down on the bed "Thanks Sal. Now you get some sleep, you just got home and I want to make sure you're awake later when I find out if I got the role or not." He nodded and laid down. I bent over to kiss his head, then went downstairs.

I saw Carla and Johnathan eating breakfast and smiled "Aunty Alice threaten you by saying I'd be down soon?" They looked at me and nodded, and I chuckled "You guys know I don't mind you messing around in the morning, but you have to make sure you're completely ready before school first. Okay?" They nodded and continued eating. I waved at Larry, and went to the kitchen for a cup of coffee and some eggs. "You ready for today Dij?" He asked "As I can be I suppose." He chuckled "You got this." I nodded "Thank you." I finished my eggs and put my coffee in a travel mug "Alright kids, let's get to school!" Carla and Johnathan ran over to put on their shoes and grab their bags. They then ran to my car and got in. Once I got them situated, I got and drove them to school, dropped them off, then headed to my audition spot.

Alice pov

I walked back downstairs to see Harlow ready and waiting by the door. I smiled and gave Larry a kiss before grabbing my things and getting her set up in the car. Once we were ready we were on our way to school. We spent the whole time jamming and singing to music, Sanity Falls of course. Soon, Harlow was dropped off at school, and I was on my way to work. 

Everyone but Sal was now at work. Sal worked night shifts, and usually got home once everyone else was getting ready for work. Today was a special day however, for they were all getting off early to meet up at the lake, in celebration of their reunion. To honor Dija's efforts in hopes to one day return home, and bring Sal with her. To save Todd from the demon's grasp. And she did, with the help of her friends.

Dija pov

I was the first to arrive at the house, so I went up to our room, and saw Sal sleeping on the bed. I laid down next to him, wrapping my arms around him. He cuddled into my chest, and I stroked his hair gently. "Sal my love, wake up." I said in a soft voice, as to not startle him. He shifted a bit, but didn't seem to wake up. I backed up a bit, and placed my hand on his face, rubbing my thumb across his cheek. I gently kissed his forehead "Sal, wake up baby. I have the news, plus we will need to get ready here soon." He groaned as his eyes slowly opened, and he looked at me "Oh hey sweetheart. Your back a bit early, I thought you'd be gone a bit later." he said as he rubbed his eyes "Nope, I got the news about the audition and came straight home." He paused for a moment, then quickly sat up "Well! Tell me come on!" I laughed as I sat up with him. "Soooooo..... I got the lead! I get to travel across the country and perform for thousands of people!" He smiled wide and hugged me tight "That's amazing Dija! I am so proud of you!" I hugged him close.

"I have some more news, but I am going to wait for that until we are with the others. Speaking of, they are meeting us there after work so we should probably get ready yeah?" He chuckled and nodded. 

Soon, one by one, the group made their way to the lakeside, sitting down next to one another. They all talked with one another, laughing and smiling as one said something funny. Soon, they got a message from the nanny that the kids were home, and they could be out as late as they wanted. So that is exactly what they did. They went to their favorite fast food place, grabbed some food, and went back to the lake. As they ate, Dija told them the news about the audition. Everyone was thrilled, but then got sad. They didn't want her to leave them again. Then she got to the second part of the news, which was that they could go with her, and the kids would get to do online school so they could continue learning while on the road. Everyone was ecstatic at the news, and all piled on top of her. 

They all laughed and continued to enjoy their time together, watching as the sun set in the distance. It was now time for this chapter in their lives to come to and end, and a new one to begin.

______________________________________________

I just want to thank everyone who has read and supported my story. It means a lot after not writing for so long. Especially with a game that isn't super popular anymore. 

I also want to give a very special thanks to my new sister. We have been friends for almost two months now, but she is the whole reason I got back into writing in the first place. She has been there for me through a lot in such a short time, and I couldn't ask for a better person to call my sister. So thank you <3