Chapter 5

Scott's POV

I hear that the door opens, and I try to sit up, but I quickly remember that I'm restricted.

I have cried for almost the whole time that I have been here, I stopped just a few minutes ago.

I don't even know if there are other people here, or if I'm alone, but I think that I have heard a few movements a while ago.

When the person gets closer, I smell an amazing smell, and I quickly realise that my mate is here.

"Mate." I say quietly.

"What?" The person asks me, and from their voice, I can tell that it's Philip.

"You're my mate." I tell him.

"I don't care." He tells me, and I have to resist the urge to cry.

I can feel that he is taking the restrictions off, I hope that he had changed his mind, and that he will take me out of here.

But after he lifts me up, I can hear that he opens some door, and then he places me on some medical table.

Then he restricts me again, and that's when I let the tears fall.

"Look at me." He tells me.

"I can't see anything." I tells him, before I let out a sob.

"The lights are on." He tells me, with an annoyed, but curious tone.

When I was a kid, I have been terrified of finding my mate, because I thought that my mate will reject me when they will find out that I'm blind, but papa and dad have assured me that it won't happen, so I have decided to believe that.

Now it turns out that my mate has rejected me, before he even learned that I'm blind, so I don't even try to lie about it.

"I'm blind." I tell him.

"Alright." He says after a while, then he comes over, and I can hear a few things, before he touches one of my eyes.

He moves it a lot, and he touches it with somethings, but after a long while, he finally decides that he had enough.

"Are you the a of an Alpha?" He asks me, and I consider if I should lie or not, but I decide that lying will be better in this situation, since it's clear thy he wants me to be the kids of an Alpha.

"No." I tell him, and he chuckles.

"You can't lie. Did you know that?" He asks.

I have forgotten that a mate can easily tell when their mate is lying, so it's not the fact that I can't lie, but he's instincts are telling him that I'm lying.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I tell him.

"Whatever." He tells me, and I can hear that he goes towards the side of the room, and then I hear that he moves a lot of things, probably searching for something.

I try to get out of the restrains, but they're too tight for me to do anything, so I sigh in defeat, and I just relax on the table, I hope that whatever he will do to me, won't be very painful.