Chapter 12

Scott's POV

The door opens, so I look in the direction of it, but I frowns when I smell two scents, and neither of them belongs to my mate.

"Why are you not restricted?" Someone asks.

I think that it's the man that was with Philip the same day that he caught me, he's name is Landon if I'm correct.

"Philip said that I stay here like this." I tell him.

"Yeah, sure." He says, clearly not believing me.

I can hear that Landon hits something, and then someone cries.

A few seconds later I hear that he comes towards me, so I get ready to be hit, but instead, he grabs my collar, and he pulls me harshly towards the medical table.

I lay down without complains, hoping that if I will be nice, then he will just leave me after he will restrict me.

When my arms are restricted, he goes away, but he doesn't leave the room.

"I have a friend for you." Landon says, and then he comes over to me, with someone who is sobbing.

I think that this person is a boy, most likely a bit older than me, but in guessing it from the sound that he makes, so I might be wrong.

Landon makes the boy lay next to me, and he restricts him too, making the boy cry even more, and I wince slightly, because he is hurting my ears.

"You're hurting your friend, so be quiet." Landon tells the boy, and he tries to stop when he realises that it's true.

It works for a while, but then I hear that he gets hit again, and that makes him scream in pain.

"Sorry." The boy says, most likely to me, so I nod my head in acknowledgement.

I know that it's painful, since Philip might not be hitting me but he's intentionally hurting me every day.

Landon hits him for a while longer, but soon he stops, so I sigh in relief, because the screams have finally stopped.

But after a few minutes the boy starts to scream a lot more than before, and I wonder what Landon is doing to him now.

The screams continue for a few minutes, and then they finally stop.

I really hope that Landon will leave this room, but it seems that the luck isn't on my side today, and I soon realise what he was doing to the boy that is laying next to me, because he spreads my legs, making me panic, and I try to punch him.

But it seems that the collar is not letting me access the werewolf strength, so he is stronger than me, making me lose the fight.

But thankfully, before he can do anything to me, the door opens, and Philip comes inside.

"What are you doing to my werewolf?" Philip asks Landon.

"I just wanted to have some fun." He tells Philip.

"Well, have fun with your werewolf, and leave mine alone, because I won't be this nice the next time." Philip tells him.

Landon sighs in disappointment, but he leaves me, and I can hear that he is unrestricting the crying boy, before he takes him out of the room, leaving me alone with Philip.