Chapter 28

Scott's POV

Today papa tried to force me to attend the pack training, but Philip wasn't happy about it, because he doesn't want anyone to force me to do something.

It's a bit funny, since he forced me to do a lot of things while I was in the basement on the hunters' house.

I guess that he had changed after we have mated.

I'm happy that he was trying to help me get out of the training, but he made papa sad again, because he said that papa shouldn't force me to train, because I should have been pregnant right now.

Papa just nodded his head in agreement, and he left the living room after that.

It happened in the morning, now it's already evening, and he didn't come out of his room yet.

I have no idea if I should be angry at Philip, but I decide that it's not worth it.

"Please don't tell him something like that again." I tell Philip, as I cuddle to him on the couch.

"But I was telling the truth." He tells me, and I groan.

"You know that he feels very bad about what happened, so I there's no reason to remind him that you blame him for it." I say.

"Whatever." He says with an eye roll.

"Listen Phillip, I know that it's hard for you, because it's also hard for me, but we can't keep blaming him for it, because even if we will blame him, it won't give us our child back, so there's no need to blame anyone, he didn't do it intentionally." I tell him, and he groans.

"Sorry." He says after a while, but he avoids the eye contact.

"I'm not saying that you have to forgive him, because I know that you won't be able to do that for a long time, but please don't blame him for what happened." I tell him.

"Okay." He agrees with an annoyed sigh.

I smile at him, and I give him a kiss, then I hug him tightly.

Reggie comes to the living room not long later, and he sits at the other couch.

Philip told me that Reggie boyfriend is a grown up rogue, and I wanted to tell papa, but I decided that I don't want to get on Reggie bad side, since it wouldn't be very good.

I believe that Reggie knows what he's doing, and I'm still worried, but he had showed me a lot of times that he's capable of taking care of himself.

"Whay aren't you with your boyfriend?" I ask him, since he's usually not here at this time of the day.

Papa and dad don't even try to stop him from sneaking out of the house, since they have tried for a few years, and they never succeed, this kid can literally get out of the room full of people, and no one will even notice until he's long gone.

"Because he went hunting today." He tells me, so I nod my head in acknowledgement.