Chapter 40

Philip's POV

When we reach the city, Scott gives me directions, until we reach some house, and it looks like there's a party inside.

Scott had refused to tells me where we're going, so I had no idea that we're going to the party.

"I'm not dressed for a party." I tell him, and he rolls his eyes at me.

Then he reaches to the back seat to take the bag that he was carrying with him all the way form the house, and he pulls out a shirt, then he gives it to me, before he pulls out another one for himself.

We quickly put the shirts on, and then we leave the car.

"It's my friend's house, and he had invited me to this party." Scott explains, so I nod.

We enter the house without knocking, and Scott leads me through the crowd towards the living room, where we find a lot of guys.

"Hi." One of them says, as he comes towards us with a glass full of beer.

"Hi." Scott tells him.

"I thought that you won't come here after all." The boy tells him.

"I had to sneak out, and it took a while longer than I have expected." Scott informs him.

He introduces me to his friend, and the he pulls me towards the couch, where we get some beer from one of the guys.

I drink it happily, since I didn't drink in a very long time, and I put my arm over Scott's shoulder.

I talk with some of the guys, and I have to remember that Scott told me that most of them are human, so I decide that I shouldn't drink too much, since I don't want to risk telling them about werewolves.

We stay here for a few more hours, and I enjoy hanging out with his friends, but we have to get back, since Carter will be up in a few hours, and it will be harder to get inside of the house when he will be awake.

So, we go back toward Eliott's car, and I drive us to the pack lands, I just hope that the police won't stop me , because although I didn't drink much, I bet that I shouldn't be driving right now.

We reach the pack house safely, and we leave the car in the same place that we took it from.

Then we go back towards Eliott's house, and we decide to climb thought the window.

When were both inside, we decide that we should just go to sleep, so we undress to our boxers, and we don't bother turning the lights on.

Then we lay on the bed, and I hug Scott, but he feels weird, so I frown, and soon I hear Scott scream, which makes me jump out of bed, because I'm sure that the scream didn't come from the person that I was hugging.

I quickly go towards the door, and I turn the lights on.

I laugh slightly when I see that Carter lays in the middle of the bed, with an amused expression on his face.

Scott and I still have a scared look on our faces, and that makes him laugh even more.

"I really hate you." I tell him half seriously.

"Whatever." Carter says with a chuckle,

Then he gets out of the bed, and he walks out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Scott and I look at each other for a while, and then we burst out laughing.