Chapter 44

Scott's POV

It's my first training with the pack, and I already know that I won't enjoy it at all.

Even through it only started less than an hour ago.

I'm already too exhausted to stand, so I decide to take a break, I sit under one of the trees, and I wonder if I would be able to sneak out.

I doubt that anyone will see that I'm not here, since there are a lot of people around me.

So, I look around, and I see that one of the instructors is looking at me, and the other people that are taking a break.

That means that I won't be able to sneak out right now, so I continue to sit under that tree, until some other instructor comes over to tell us to go back to the training.

I stand up, and I go towards the crowd, but a few moments later I notice that there are no instructors around me, so I decide to just go towards my house, I just hope that they won't notice me.

When I'm halfway towards my house I let out a sigh of relieve, since I bet that if anyone saw me, they would have stopped me by now.

But when I see the end of the trees, I hear footsteps behind me, so I decide to run the rest of the way to my house.

And I trip on a rock, and the person that is following me manages to reach me before I can get up.

"You know that you can't skip the training, we still have about nine more hours before it will end." The Beta tells me, and I groan.

"I don't think that I will be able to continue for much longer, so I decided that there's no need for me to stay.

"Well, you have to go back." He tells me, and I sigh, before I stand up.

I make him believe that I will go with him, so he turns around, and I go behind him for a while, but then I turn around, and I run towards my house.

But I trip again, and I swear under my breath when I hear the Beta laugh.

"You tripped twice." He tells me, as if I haven't noticed.

"I think that those trees want me to stay with them." I inform him.

He just shakes his head, and he helps me stand up, then he grabs my arm, and he leads me back towards the training grounds.

When we reach it, he leaves me, but I know that he will make sure that I will stay here.

So, I continue to train for a few minutes, and when I get tired again, I go to sit under the tree to rest, but the beta stops me, and he tells me that I have to go back to the training.

I try to argue with him, but he literally drags me towards my previous spot, and I'm forced to train for another hour, until I get very exhausted, and I start to feel sick.

I throw up, and right after that, my head starts to spin, but I manage to sit down before I faint.