Chapter 50

Scott's POV

A few days later, I wake up because someone knocks on my bedroom door.

I look to my right to see if Philip is still here, and I see that he just woke up too.

So, I look at the door, wondering who wants something from me already, since it's an early morning, and most of my family should be still sleeping.

"Come in." I decide to say.

The door opens, and it reveals dad, he comes inside, and papa walks right behind him.

They sit on my bed, and papa has a huge smile on his face.

"What do you want?" I ask them.

"Look what I have." Dad says, and when I look at his hands, I see that he has two keys, which makes my eyes widen.

"The keys to my new house?" I ask them, with far too much excitement.

"Yes." Papa says, and dad gives me two keys, so I quickly give one of them to Philip, who's looking at me with a smile.

"Is it ready for us to move in?" Philip asks dad.

"Yeah, you can move there whenever you want to." Dad tells him.

"Or you can stay here if you want." Papa says, and I roll my eyes.

"We will be moving out of here today." I tell him.

"Great." He tells me, before he laughs slightly.

Dad stands up, and he takes papa's hand, before he pulls him out of the door.

When they close the door behind them, I look at Philip with a smile.

"We should pack." I tell him, and he nods, so we decide to skip breakfast, and we start to pack our things.

We are done quickly so we take the bags, and we go downstairs to ask one of my parents where the house is.

They give us the location, so we go straight there.

It takes only a few minutes to reach it, and when we do, I take the key, and I unlock the door happily.

I let Philip walk in first, and we leave the bags in the living room, then we walk around the house to see it.

It looks great, and Philip seems to like it too.

We decide to unpack quickly, and when we're done, I take Philip's hand, and I pull him to the living room again.

We cuddle on the couch, and we talk about all the ideas that we have for a room for our first kid.

I know that Philip is still sad about the fact that we have lost our kid, but in glad that he doesn't hold it against papa anymore, since I know that papa would have never done something like that intentionally.

I lean in to kiss my mate, and we make out for a few minutes, until I hear some footsteps, and soon Reggie comes here, and he sits on the couch next to me, so I smile at him, and he smiles back.

We talk for a while, until Reggie leaves, since he has to go back to the house, then I cuddle back to Philip happily.